The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was discussing with a friend about why I liked the last episode so much. I came to the conclusion it was because it was about discovery. New things. New places. This makes me feel pretty good about the show moving forward to season 4 and post-prison. Wandering around a wasteland feels more omininous. That and woodbury sucks.

I was discussing with a friend about why I liked the last episode so much. I came to the conclusion it was because it was about discovery. New things. New places. This makes me feel pretty good about the show moving forward to season 4 and post-prison. Wandering around a wasteland feels more omininous. That and woodbury sucks.

:goodpost::lecture:)

Breaking Bad does. I care about those characters.

Two years ago, I would've said Dexter. But it ****ing sucks now. Eastbound and Down does it for me. Those characters interest me.

Or....wait, let me re-phrase that to replay to your sass.....seriously, if this show does it for you, then what doesn't? You like everything that has moving pictures?

LOL, wasnt trying to be Sassy. :D

I also like Eastbound and Down, but that show is over.

Never watched Breaking Bad, but I have heard it is good.

Hmmmmm.... that's funny, anything with moving pictures? Dont know where you got that.

I do enjoy Game of Thrones and Curb Your Enthusiasm but dont have alot of time to watch much else as far as series TV goes. I know I am forgetting one or two shows.

Honest question then. Why do you watch the show and why do you frequent this thread?

I have been asking that too. It's like the guy who used to flame the crap out of the Doctor Who series thread about how much he hated the show. Some people just can't leave the show and yet they can't leave the show alone. :lol

I have been asking that too. It's like the guy who used to flame the crap out of the Doctor Who series thread about how much he hated the show. Some people just can't leave the show and yet they can't leave the show alone. :lol
Another board I frequent had the same problem with this show. Most of the posters love the show but you have the couple who are there every Sunday night *****ing about how bad it sucks. I think these people are probably into S and M. You know, whips and ball gags and such. How else can you explain someone who puts their bodies through such abuse each week to watch a show they don't even like.

It's not that hard to fathom. I watched episode 1 on Halloween 3 years ago, the show has been lacking for me in many ways, it's also exceeded my expectations in many ways....but the reason I keep watching it is to see why everyone loves it so much. EVERYONE LOVES IT. They love it so much it's almost scary. Kids love it, adults love it..WOMEN LOVE IT! And I just....I don't love it. I like it...some times. But a lot of times I'm just sitting there going...oh man, this episode wasn't that great, I wonder what people are saying about it...and everyone loved it.

Hell, I haven't had any issues with Season 3, and even praised every episode until T-Dogg got killed...and then all was good until it came back. Which is where it started to push into that season 2 territory.

:exactly::goodpost:

It's not that hard to fathom. I watched episode 1 on Halloween 3 years ago, the show has been lacking for me in many ways, it's also exceeded my expectations in many ways....but the reason I keep watching it is to see why everyone loves it so much. EVERYONE LOVES IT. They love it so much it's almost scary. Kids love it, adults love it..WOMEN LOVE IT! And I just....I don't love it. I like it...some times. But a lot of times I'm just sitting there going...oh man, this episode wasn't that great, I wonder what people are saying about it...and everyone loved it.

Hell, I haven't had any issues with Season 3, and even praised every episode until T-Dogg got killed...and then all was good until it came back. Which is where it started to push into that season 2 territory.

Yep... How does it feel to know that you are "that one guy" every thread has to have. :slap:lol

Considering a film cut is the only thing we're complaining about in this episode just shows how good it was :lol

It's my favorite episode of this season so far hands down. Everything from them completely ignoring that one survivor begging for help (TWICE! LOLZ) to them not reacting AT ALL to the attacking zombies while they're in the car, to them seeing the survivor dead and simply picking up his supplies and driving off was great. Also liked the music choice for the final minutes of the show. Just enjoyed it all.

I agree with you here. That's probably my favorite aspect of the last episode. It gave you something new. I wish we had that in every episode. Even if it meant someone just going out to grab supplies. I want to see more drama relating to the apocalypse, rather then relationships. I just feel like relationships now should be more like a family thing. We have zero choice in who we're with now. We better just deal with it.

But the problem I had with the episode is it felt like a subplot to another episode stretched out. Perhaps the show needs more episodes like that, but not during the final stretch. I want to see this thing through already.

Yep... How does it feel to know that you are "that one guy" every thread has to have. :slap:lol

It feels fine. Devil was always the one guy in all the threads about things I liked, and I still like the guy. Who cares. :dunno

Just wait until the "other one guy" comes in insulting you for liking the show.

It's my favorite episode of this season so far hands down. Everything from them completely ignoring that one survivor begging for help (TWICE! LOLZ) to them not reacting AT ALL to the attacking zombies while they're in the car, to them seeing the survivor dead and simply picking up his supplies and driving off was great. Also liked the music choice for the final minutes of the show. Just enjoyed it all.

Couldn't agree more. It even had a season 1 feel to it. Here's hoping we see more Morgan too.

I am eager after this season to seem them roam around for a bit and see what else is out there.

Really liked last weeks episode liked Rick's scenes talking to Morgan and how he was talking to a mirror in some ways.

I really like Morgan and hope he pops up more. Even as scrambled as he was, he could still read Rick like an open book. :lol

Back