The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which leads me to my next question...if rick has pretty much isolated all outsiders, how do you think they will work tyrese into the group, if they do at all?

Well, what I meant by complete strangers is some random hitchhiker guy running down the road making lots of noise. :lol

After Rick seeing what became of Morgan, I think he'll realize he needs to open up more and accept others into his group, if anything, to make them stronger.

Also, Tyrese did prove himself by working with Rick's group and killing off the prison walkers. I'm sure Rick will act in a more rational way the next time the two meet. So Rick has seen him in action and knows he's an asset.

Besides, it won't take much time for Tyrese to realize what a nutbag the Governor is.

It's not that hard to fathom. I watched episode 1 on Halloween 3 years ago, the show has been lacking for me in many ways, it's also exceeded my expectations in many ways....but the reason I keep watching it is to see why everyone loves it so much. EVERYONE LOVES IT. They love it so much it's almost scary. Kids love it, adults love it..WOMEN LOVE IT! And I just....I don't love it. I like it...some times. But a lot of times I'm just sitting there going...oh man, this episode wasn't that great, I wonder what people are saying about it...and everyone loved it.

Hell, I haven't had any issues with Season 3, and even praised every episode until T-Dogg got killed...and then all was good until it came back. Which is where it started to push into that season 2 territory.

Let me tell you a story, Universal Studios Hollywood (and Florida) Made haunted houses for Walking Dead:

BOV_L_Walking-Dead-HHN-22-Blood-day-universal-studios-orlando.jpg

The houses were okay but nothing great. the one in Florida was really crappy. some said on facebook one of the worst houses of that year.

Yet lines to go in the house were 2 hours long every day. and the park sold out their tickets for the first time in like 7 years. selling out of tickets for that halloween event is rare, it doesn't happen often either.
yet when Walking Dead was in there it sold out different nights. People were going nuts. the crowds were really big from what I heard.

another thing is that they have merchandise for the event (shirts, cups etc) every year and usually there is always merchandise left over when the event ends. The merchandise for that year completely sold out as well. People were buying crap just because it had the name Walking Dead on it. Everything was gone.

People came from all over, you could see it on facebook comments, from all over the states people went to Cali or FL only for that stupid house. people really really really really love the show.

Last edited:
Let me tell you a story, Universal Studios Hollywood (and Florida) Made haunted houses for Walking Dead:

BOV_L_Walking-Dead-HHN-22-Blood-day-universal-studios-orlando.jpg

The houses were okay but nothing great. the one in Florida was really crappy. some said on facebook one of the worst houses of that year.

Yet lines to go in the house were 2 hours long every day. and the park sold out their tickets for the first time in like 7 years. selling out of tickets for that halloween event is rare, it doesn't happen often either.
yet when Walking Dead was in there it sold out different nights. People were going nuts. the crowds were really big from what I heard.

another thing is that they have merchandise for the event (shirts, cups etc) every year and usually there is always merchandise left over when the event ends. The merchandise for that year completely sold out as well. People were buying crap just because it had the name Walking Dead on it. Everything was gone.

People came from all over, you could see it on facebook comments, from all over the states people went to Cali or FL only for that stupid house. people really really really really love the show.
And...???

What did that prove?

And...???

What did that prove?
:slap

you really are special lol. That people would buy anything just because it said Walking Dead on it. people flew hundreds of Miles to go inside a really crappy WD haunted house. Just because it was WD related. Like I said that event doesn't sell out, it has sold out like 2-3 times or something in 20 years.
you were wondering why people love the show so much, I was just telling the story of how people love the show so much they spent all this money to go in the house, which sucked anyways.

I know how much people love this show. That's what I said. Your story didn't tell me why. It just said what I said.

I know how much people love this show. That's what I said. Your story didn't tell me why. It just said what I said.

they love it more than you think, people spent like 700-1K bucks just to see that crappy haunted house. and the house really was crappy.

I know how much they love it. I mentioned a minor issue a few pages back and I got jumped on for that.

****ty McF Daryl is going for over a 100 bucks on Ebay. Everywhere I go, Walking Dead **** is everywhere.

Believe me. I know....

Please no. It should be shorter. More concentrated. That way, when Scott Gimple gets fired, it won't be so crazy inconstant. :lol

Back