The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67091_461782253894303_1492185614_n.jpg

WHY DON'T WE TRY AND MAKE IT JUST LIKE THE COMIC BOOK! FOR THE FANS! HURR DURR **** YOU......hh

She should. She's been the second worst character in the show since the end of the first season. Now since the first died a while back, she's continuing that bull**** train/.

I hope she does make it. Need to see more of dat azz in season 4.

She's the best shot of the group too, even better than Rick. Not sure why everyone hates the women on this show. I think some of them are pretty great (I actually like all the characters pretty much). Lori was annoying I guess, but Michonne (crow, or whoever was hating on her, you guys are crazy), Andrea, Carol, Maggie, there's some good ones there. I like seeing their arcs. I guess people will never forgive Andrea for mistaking Daryl for a Walker!

Seems like the only person people give a damn about is Daryl, especially the fan girls. I'd hate to see him go, he's also a great one, but with how everyone acts, maybe they should give him the axe. That'd be cool. Then we'd see the "I AIN'T WATCHING NAO" though. :lol

I've gone into it too much already. But I really hate all the women in this show. Michonne is fine, because she doesn't say much. Which makes her better then anyone else.

I'm not asking for Alice mary sue retards. I just want a character like Ripley. A smart survivor. Someone who makes intelligent decisions regardless of the situation. Someone who never needlessly complains about everything.

**** it. Just add in Ripley and i'll be happier with the women in this show.

All of the characters on this show are really annoying the crap out of me to be honest. Except Carol. I like Carol.

Rick has always been my favorite, but with his crazy ghost Lourie visions and **** he's starting to annoy me too.

Never thought Daryl was that great. He has hardcore fans on a Twilight/Nolan level though for some reason. Maybe it's the crossbow.

Michonne is probably my least favorite character. Or the Governor. He's not that intimidating or disturbing really. Shane was much better at that than him.

I hope she does make it. Need to see more of dat azz in season 4.

She's the best shot of the group too, even better than Rick. Not sure why everyone hates the women on this show. I think some of them are pretty great (I actually like all the characters pretty much). Lori was annoying I guess, but Michonne (crow, or whoever was hating on her, you guys are crazy), Andrea, Carol, Maggie, there's some good ones there. I like seeing their arcs. I guess people will never forgive Andrea for mistaking Daryl for a Walker!

Seems like the only person people give a damn about is Daryl, especially the fan girls. I'd hate to see him go, he's also a great one, but with how everyone acts, maybe they should give him the axe. That'd be cool. Then we'd see the "I AIN'T WATCHING NAO" though. :lol

I wasn't hating on her, just making fun of her silence.

And I agree, right now all the women in the prison are pretty good. I've loved Carol from the beginning of season 2 and I would actually like to see Daryl and Carol hook up.

Maggie is... well just amazing, Beth is sweet to everyone she is also beautiful. Glenn is pretty cool, Hershel is really really cool too.

Actually, right now in the prison only the good characters remain. I would be really sad to see any of them go. I really like all of them. Even Merle.

Seems like all the annoying and useless characters are in Woodberry now. I mean the Governor is good, but I hate Martinez, I Milton is getting kind of annoying, the rest of the people living there are pretty cheesy. And Andrea just needs to die, I don't know she just needs to go lol.

Michonne is okay.

I don't hate the women on this show. I didn't care for Lori because she was an unlikeable character IMO. She was a two faced lying winch and a terrible mother. I don't care for Blondie because she's fairly unlikeable. She didn't really want to die and was ungrateful, she's rude, dumb, and easily has the wool pulled over her eyes. Get rid of her and let's movie on.

I'm starting to like Michonne. The last couple of episodes she's finally doing more than just frowning. The rest of them add a little something to the group.

I like Daryl because he's entertaining. Believe me, it's not for his looks.

If you guys kill off all the ones you don't like, the show would be pretty damn boring.

Daryl really is the best character in the show. He's not only the smartest, but the only one who understands what's really going on.

I like Merle too. But only because it's Rooker. I would prefer a show with Daryl, Merle, and Michonne.

Rick can join the group when he stops ackin so cray cray. :lol

Daryl really is the best character in the show. He's not only the smartest, but the only one who understands what's really going on.

I like Merle too. But only because it's Rooker. I would prefer a show with Daryl, Merle, and Michonne.

Rick can join the group when he stops ackin so cray cray. :lol

I think Rick is over it now. I think he had a breakthrough when the Governor hit the prison.

I really hope tonight's episode is the one thats going to pick up, really have not been as excited after each episode like the first half of this season.

Beth is sweet to everyone she is also beautiful.

I was surprised to learn that she'll turn 28 this year. She looks so much younger.

I don't hate the women on this show. I didn't care for Lori because she was an unlikeable character IMO. She was a two faced lying winch and a terrible mother. I don't care for Blondie because she's fairly unlikeable. She didn't really want to die and was ungrateful, she's rude, dumb, and easily has the wool pulled over her eyes. Get rid of her and let's movie on.

Don't sugarcoat it Josh. :lol

I think Rick is over it now. I think he had a breakthrough when the Governor hit the prison.

Nah, Rick's breakthrough was seeing what became of Morgan.

Yeah, Morgan snapped him out of it. Also Michonne telling him that she "saw things" too helped him out.

While I like all of them, Rick's my favorite character. I mean, this guy is the hero, the main character it'd be boring if they never changed it up.

And Merle has grown on me. I think there are good things ahead for him in terms of character in the next couple of episodes.

Back