The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that this next episode is going to piss me off. Andrea and Rick are both going to be stupid. This last show, I wasn't angry at anything. TWD is going to really piss me off this Sunday. I think that's their plan. Every other week it's going to be anger or action, followed by a good mellow, calm down episode.

I have a feeling that this next episode is going to piss me off. Andrea and Rick are both going to be stupid. This last show, I wasn't angry at anything. TWD is going to really piss me off this Sunday. I think that's their plan. Every other week it's going to be anger or action, followed by a good mellow, calm down episode.

picture.php

Uh wat? :duh

[ame]https://youtu.be/VkEl_R0dTfY[/ame]

Probably....

I know I've been seeing/hearing alot of complaints about, "YO, WHY DOESN'T RICK JUST SHOOT THE GOV. IN THE HEAD, DEY KEEELED AXEL AND SHOT UP DA PRISON" from that preview.

I'm sure they're gonna milk this Rick vs. Governor thing a few episodes.

I know I've been seeing/hearing alot of complaints about, "YO, WHY DOESN'T RICK JUST SHOOT THE GOV. IN THE HEAD, DEY KEEELED AXEL AND SHOT UP DA PRISON" from that preview.

I'm sure they're gonna milk this Rick vs. Governor thing a few episodes.

I hope they will. I would ****ing hate to see a season long arc end in one second. As bold as it would be. It would just feel like a waste.

Back