The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, if he didn't have some kind of a meltdown, I would've been surprised. My goodness, that man has been through alot. Anyone would crack.

tumblr_mda7yf7u4f1rwbimdo1_500.jpg

IMO, if he didn't have some kind of a meltdown, I would've been surprised. My goodness, that man has been through alot. Anyone would crack.

I agree, It's just he's "cracked" quite a few times. We GET it. Rick is bat-**** crazy. :lol

almost typical of what the gov possibly want. cause a possible internal conflict within the other group while not keeping his promise.

wow i wish darabont was leading this series. rewatched season 1 yesterday and i can't believe the contrast in quality of the entire show.

Episode was alright. Pretty much predicted how the meeting would go beat for beat.

Worst thing that can happen to this show is become predictable, which is what is happening.

I know the show is based on the comics so a lot of people know what will happen, but still.

wow i wish darabont was leading this series. rewatched season 1 yesterday and i can't believe the contrast in quality of the entire show.

The first season was all new, and you were learning the characters and the zombies were more outfront. There's no way it could keep that up.

Worst thing that can happen to this show is become predictable, which is what is happening.

I know the show is based on the comics so a lot of people know what will happen, but still.

It's really too bad they don't condense this down into a mini-series online for those of you who can't take the pace of a regular drama series.

Really nice character work between Andrew Lincoln and David Morrisey.

That scene where the Governor is telling Rick the story about his wife, and Rick picks up the glass of whiskey, that look the Governor gives him, like "I'm in your head now" was a ****ing brilliant moment by Morrisey.

Back