The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice character work between Andrew Lincoln and David Morrisey.

That scene where the Governor is telling Rick the story about his wife, and Rick picks up the glass of whiskey, that look the Governor gives him, like "I'm in your head now" was a ****ing brilliant moment by Morrisey.
I agree. And you didn't know if there was something in the whiskey either. Or if there was a sharp shooter sitting somewhere, which there could've easily been. You also didn't know what Rick was going to do.

Worst thing that can happen to this show is become predictable, which is what is happening.

I know the show is based on the comics so a lot of people know what will happen, but still.

It's not the worst thing, characters behaving how you're expecting them to is at least consistent :lol

Really nice character work between Andrew Lincoln and David Morrisey.

That scene where the Governor is telling Rick the story about his wife, and Rick picks up the glass of whiskey, that look the Governor gives him, like "I'm in your head now" was a ****ing brilliant moment by Morrisey.

I agree, that was the best moment of the episode, despite its subtlety.

I loved this episode. :dunno

Episode was alright. Pretty much predicted how the meeting would go beat for beat.

I liked this episode too. I don't mind the dialogue heavy episodes. They're just as thrilling to me as the action packed stuff.

They did get off to a slow start after the mid-season break so I was hoping that they'd put the pedal to the metal with action to the end of the season but I still don't mind the less action packed eps.

Zach, I liked it too. I just don't understand what people want. I guess the comic readers want it to move just as fast as reading a comic.

Agreed, the tension and writing was perfect.

The Daryl stuff was great too, along with the parallels between Hershel and the Govs "butler". :lol

It was a bit of a filler episode but it did a nice job of setting up the next 3 weeks which are going to be crazy.

Oh yeah, I loved this episode. I knew the Governor planned on taking em all out, regardless of Michonne.

Also seems like Milton is manning up instead of being a wuss.

Zach, I liked it too. I just don't understand what people want. I guess the comic readers want it to move just as fast as reading a comic.

Im assuming most want the show to be more interesting, but I guess that's asking too much. These "filler" episodes are becoming more common.

Watching Tony Soprano in a coma is filler. Him walking around in a dream he will in zero way remember or that will have no effect at all on the people around him.

Finding out an entire season of Dallas was a dream is filler.

Characters need development to remain interesting. Character development is not filler.

Back