The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v12QNw7.gif

Glenn should've asked her to put on the cowboy hat when they got bizzy.

I'm really just curious of what will happen with the show after this Governor and Woodbury situation this season. I wonder if they'll ever go the "Rick is immune" route. I've been waiting for that to happen. He was "dead" at the hospital after all.

That'd be an interesting take. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen people that have an immunity to the bites and scratches.

What show were you watching in Season 1? Rick was never dead....only unconscious from meds after his gunshot.

What show were you watching in Season 1? Rick was never dead....only unconscious from meds after his gunshot.

It was in one of the prologues for one of the episodes from Season 1. When Shane goes into the hospital during the very start of the outbreak/apocalypse, Rick was hooked up. When Shane goes in, Rick isn't on it because the power is out. Shane goes to check Rick, but he's not breathing and he's not getting a sign.

He has to leave Rick (first he looks for someone to help him with Rick, then the soldiers are going nuts killing the sick and the walkers are coming down the hall), so he pulls the hospital bed in front of the door so the walkers can't get to him and pull him apart.

Hence why he tells Lori that "he died". When Shane was with him during the initial problem, his heart wasn't beating, no breathing, and no vital signs.

Last edited:
It's actually about a month (then 8 months to a year for Season 3), but you're right about Shane tapping Lori. :lol

It's actually about a month (then 8 months to a year for Season 3), but you're right about Shane tapping Lori. :lol

There is no way he can survive for a month without food or water.....Plus Andrew Lincoln said it in a radio interview i watched on Youtube. Sooooo 2 weeks.

most of the people from rick's side end up dead at the end of the story arc

Yeaaaa, rick should've recruit more. Hmm, maybe he'll be one of the fallen. hope they'll bring woodbury down with em. they better restock cast members or soon we'll have sex with a tree, bear, etc. speak to me wilson, wilson!!!!

Yeaaaa, rick should've recruit more. Hmm, maybe he'll be one of the fallen. hope they'll bring woodbury down with em. they better restock cast members or soon we'll have sex with a tree, bear, etc. speak to me wilson, wilson!!!!

Or Rick should have just left the Prison. Not sure why they want to defend the prison so badly if everyone could die anyways.

Hadn't thought about a reverse zombie bomb. They still even have the delivery truck in the yard and plenty of zombies in that yard to fill it up again with :lol Don't think that plan would work as well since they've got armed guards at the gate of Woodbury 24/7. Plus its hard to use the same tactic on the people that used it first.

the reverse zombie bomb isn't meant to kill much but to draw their ammo down and weeds out the weak who can still aim a gun. an old guy fall to zombie bite and the gove had to take him down. i just think rick lost the element of surprise. should've ninja their arse soon after their meeting.

Very best thing they can do at this point, launch a spec ops mission and kill the Governor in his sleep. Send Daryl and Michionne, she's snuck up on him plenty and he's taken no extra precautions given how close Andrea came.

Than Rick's entire group could just show up at Woodburry the next day all clueless like "Oh hey! check it out, more people!"

Only the Gov's top LT. knows what that group looks like aside from Milton and Andrea and they wouldn't rat them out. Within a week Rick could be in control of Woodburry, done.

Or Rick should have just left the Prison. Not sure why they want to defend the prison so badly if everyone could die anyways.

they should've clear the underground tunnel as its a possible escape route. did they figure out how those zombie keep showing up? woodbury isn't secured as they think, we'll see soon enough i guess.

Back