The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone said it was perfect?

I don't think anyone said that it was perfect. I recall the prevailing opinion to be something along these lines: If you don't like it anymore, stop watching it. If you can't stop watching it but you can't stop complaining about it, go away.

I don't think anyone said that it was perfect. I recall the prevailing opinion to be something along these lines: If you don't like it anymore, stop watching it. If you can't stop watching it but you can't stop complaining about it, go away.

Seems like common sense...but some Freaks just can't grasp that concept. :lol

I think its great. Not the best show on TV -- I'd give that to Justified -- but a reasonbly close second among the ones I watch.

Difficult to be the cleverest, most discriminating viewer in the room when you're not in the room.

SnakeDoc

the title of this thread should read:
The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers (And Negative Comments) unwelcome!)

Not really.

You seem to live in the real world too much. The internet is pretty much FOR complaining about ****.

You're already wasting your time here anyway...why not waste it *****ing about **** people love that you don't? :wink1:

For anyone to admit that blackass got the best of them is tantamount to admitting that you were beat in a game of chess by a horse turd. :lecture

Except he's right. For once. Ya'll get testy when anyone brings up anything negative about this show.

Every single one of us has posted negative things about TWD at one time or another. Point is that you (ie CelticPee) post about how awful the show is, consistently, raising all these flags as to why you can't stand the show and yet here you are, week after week, still watching it and still complaining about it... which is the same thing you do in Dexter threads and probably other dumber shows I don't care about.

The point wasn't that you have thoughtful critiques and no one can stomach them :)lol). The point which both you and blackface don't get is that if most of us felt the way you do about these shows we would find something better to do with our time than picking it apart with post after post about how agonizingly bad it is, yet still continue to watch it week after week after week.

Because *****ing about **** people love that you don't is dumb as *****. That's why not. :dunno

I don't hate the show (at least the way Celtic does) I have liked season 3 for the most part.
I just don't think is as amazing as some people believe it is. The show drags a lot. Seems like some people worship this show.

Every single one of us has posted negative things about TWD at one time or another. Point is that you (ie CelticPee) post about how awful the show is, consistently, raising all these flags as to why you can't stand the show and yet here you are, week after week, still watching it and still complaining about it... which is the same thing you do in Dexter threads and probably other dumber shows I don't care about.

The point wasn't that you have thoughtful critiques and no one can stomach them :)lol). The point which both you and blackface don't get is that if most of us felt the way you do about these shows we would find something better to do with our time than picking it apart with post after post about how agonizingly bad it is, yet still continue to watch it week after week after week.

:goodpost::hi5::clap:yess::1-1::wave:panic::exactly::inlove

Why couldn't you guys have done this before, instead of being snarky asses? (not you Pix. But in general)

EXPLAIN YO SELF.

Besides, you're grossly over exaggerating my hatrid for the show. I don't hate it. I haven't enjoyed a single episode since it came back, but I've constantly enjoyed the first half of the season. So yeah. I'm critical. And i'm going to be.

I'll stop watching this show when an ENITRE season is flat out terrible. Like Dexter. Walking Dead is very on and off. It'll always end up winning me back. And that's why I stick around. And hope the bull**** leads to something.

That being said...i'm still waiting for it to get ****ing good again. Where it was with season 3. Things were happening, all the time. Give me that back.

Why couldn't you guys have done this before, instead of being snarky asses? (not you Pix. But in general)

EXPLAIN YO SELF.

Besides, you're grossly over exaggerating my hatrid for the show. I don't hate it. I haven't enjoyed a single episode since it came back, but I've constantly enjoyed the first half of the season. So yeah. I'm critical. And i'm going to be.

I'll stop watching this show when an ENITRE season is flat out terrible. Like Dexter. Walking Dead is very on and off. It'll always end up winning me back. And that's why I stick around. And hope the bull**** leads to something.

That being said...i'm still waiting for it to get ****ing good again. Where it was with season 3. Things were happening, all the time. Give me that back.

we are going to just face the fact that a zombie apocalypse would be boring if it happened in real life.
I think you were expecting something more exciting for the show but I guess that's just the way it is. After surviving for this long the walkers are just not as big of a threat as they used to be.

Season 4 will probably have more human bad guys, season 5 might be the same.

Back