The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I just enjoyed the reveals between the Woodbury scenes and the Prison scenes. Every episode, something new would've come to light. Rick kept getting more unhinged, we learned more about The Governor, we got to see new characters....it moved at a very nice pace.

Season 3 was a MASSIVE step up from season 2. It was great! And that final episode before the hiatus? Holy ****.

And then....kapoot. It's gone back to where it was before.

I know it'll get better. But I wish they would stop taking their sweet time to do so. Especially with a show of this caliber.

What's it to you?

The most obnoxious part of my night watching this show is when Hardwick shows up on the screen and starts orgasming over whatever hashtag he's shilling.

How many times have you heard me cry about it?

Maybe you should. It's a discussion. We're discussing.

I'm going to disagree with you to play devil's advocate. I think Hardwick is an excellent host, and don't really understand your problem with him. He brings life to a show about death, and it's refreshing. He's got a great personality, and chemistry with the guests. It makes TTD a very great show.

No. I just enjoyed the reveals between the Woodbury scenes and the Prison scenes. Every episode, something new would've come to light. Rick kept getting more unhinged, we learned more about The Governor, we got to see new characters....it moved at a very nice pace.

Season 3 was a MASSIVE step up from season 2. It was great! And that final episode before the hiatus? Holy ****.

And then....kapoot. It's gone back to where it was before.

I know it'll get better. But I wish they would stop taking their sweet time to do so. Especially with a show of this caliber.

This may be a result of the revolving door of show runners.

This show isn't important. Like most things on the internet. That's why we're here, discussing things that aren't important.

What a bunch of hipsters in this thread.

I love this show, it's important to me. It's good stuff whether everyone likes it or not.

No, not devilof, you and CP.

"Waaaah, NOT AS GOOD AS EVERYONE MAKES IT OUT TO BE."

"I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR WITH SEASON 1, BACK WHEN IT USED TO BE INTERESTING."

What a bunch of hipsters in this thread.

I love this show, it's important to me. It's good stuff whether everyone likes it or not.

I said I don't hate the show. But goddamnit, if it frustrates me, i'm going to comment on it. So just brush it off. Like everyone had to deal with the TDKR hate. It's whatever. Who cares.

I'm not saying this show isn't important to you, and anyone. Alien is important to me, Predator is important to me....but i'm just saying....the internet is where we discuss non important important things, so who gives a flying ****ing **** if we disagree. It's all fun until we start insulting each other.

So **** it. Let's hope next week's is better.

Last edited:
No, not devilof, you and CP.

"Waaaah, NOT AS GOOD AS EVERYONE MAKES IT OUT TO BE."

"I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR WITH SEASON 1, BACK WHEN IT USED TO BE INTERESTING."

I liked it better when you had something better to say. But if you want to play it like dat, '

"WAAA! BATMAN ISN"T HOW HE IS IN THE COMICS!"

"WAAAA WHY DOES A DIRECTOR HAVE TO TAKE HIS OWN SPIN ON SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOREVER!!11"

And it was popular since before episode 1.

Now I played it like dat. :lol I didn't want too. You know that. :(

Last edited:
WD hipster :cool:

hipsterwd.jpg

I said I don't hate the show. But goddamnit, if it frustrates me, i'm going to comment on it. So just brush it off. Like everyone had to deal with the TDKR hate. It's whatever. Who cares.

I'm not saying this show isn't important to you, and anyone. Alien is important to me, Predator is important to me....but i'm just saying....the internet is where we discuss non important important things, so who gives a flying ****ing **** if we disagree. It's all fun until we start insulting each other.

So **** it. Let's hope next week's is better.
Screenshot2012-06-20at23918PM-1.jpg

Back