The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36191657.jpg

Then you'll love it again.

Now, what do you think would be a safer way of deterring Zombies? What Michonne did with her little pets? Or what Rick and crew did with the guts?

Discuss.

I said I don't hate the show. But goddamnit, if it frustrates me, i'm going to comment on it. So just brush it off. Like everyone had to deal with the TDKR hate. It's whatever. Who cares.

I'm not saying this show isn't important to you, and anyone. Alien is important to me, Predator is important to me....but i'm just saying....the internet is where we discuss non important important things, so who gives a flying ****ing **** if we disagree. It's all fun until we start insulting each other.

So **** it. Let's hope next week's is better.

YOu forgot Transformers lol

I liked it better when you had something better to say. But if you want to play it like dat, '

"WAAA! BATMAN ISN"T HOW HE IS IN THE COMICS!"

"WAAAA WHY DOES A DIRECTOR HAVE TO TAKE HIS OWN SPIN ON SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOREVER!!11"

And it was popular since before episode 1.

Now I played it like dat. :lol I didn't want too. You know that. :(

My reasoning for not liking TDKR wasn't anywhere close to what people are *****ing about in here. Seems like every week I see "boring", "why is it so popular", there's qualms about it all the time.

With TDKR I never remember saying, "OMG, why is dis movie so popular, I don't care about it". My complaints also weren't superficial, you know that. Hell you even agreed most of the time.

Walking dead though? I don't see what they could be doing better as far as a television show about survival and a zombie apocalypse. It's taking it's time? Do you guys really want to go back to the high way or farm again? I just don't get what some of you want, especially when you know some huge **** is about to go down at the end of the season.

And that hipster Grimes **** is hilarious.:yess:

Take no offense to it CP, you know we're cool. It's just when I see the popularity of the show being questioned in such a way, I think hipster. This show had not run it's course.

No, it hasn't. I'm just afraid it might.

I did a little social experiment on Facebook last night, out of curiosity, why people liked the show, why they hated it.

I promised them no arguments, and I meant that. I got a few decent responses in the hate post, but once I got to the like post...the first person that said something said....and I quote...'

who doesn't love the walking dead?!!!? If they don't love it, it's cause their just dumb *** walkers!

It was strange because I got all these well thought out responses from people who didn't like the show...and then I got...that...the fan base is getting rabid. And it scares me. As usual.

But the rest of the responses were very good. And helped me understand a bit more. I still like the show. I just don't get why people are RABIDLY passionate about it. I have my own things I hold dear to me...but they're usually from years of love, rather then something so new.

And that's where i'll leave this subject. At least from me bringing it up.

Why do I feel like when I enter this thread I'm somehow spying on CP therapy sessions? Aren't those supposed to be private or something? :lol

Why do I feel like when I enter this thread I'm somehow spying on CP therapy sessions? Aren't those supposed to be private or something? :lol

Walking Dead fans makes me nervous. I feel like a fan is going to come out and attack me.

You know, you can turn into one if you're bitten.

(waits for the inevitable "We're all fans" joke)

Walking Dead fans makes me nervous. I feel like a fan is going to come out and attack me.

You know, you can turn into one if you're bitten.

(waits for the inevitable "We're all fans" joke)

Don't forget the story about the guy that shot his gf because of a Walking Dead argument :monkey1

Back