The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woops_zpsaa99c158.gif

I was only noticing recently that no one takes a pause like this for a walker anymore^

Or that other scene from a season 1 episode where Rick looks at the ID of a walker they've just killed and are about to chop up.

I was only noticing recently that no one takes a pause like this for a walker anymore^

Or that other scene from a season 1 episode where Rick looks at the ID of a walker they've just killed and are about to chop up.

They don't even react with fear anymore when it comes to the zombies. Hell they don't even have feelings for other normal humans outside of their circle (RIP Orange backpack hitchhiker dude). :lol

They don't react with fear yet they still drastically overestimate them. Have they never seen a zombie apocalypse film before? FFS, the only thing you need to worry about is food, water and shelter. You could take out every walker on the planet with a simple baseball bat.

It'd only take a few swings to crack a person's skull, then factor in that the walkers are actually rotted/decaying...easy, easy, easy.

Stuff like the Governor dropping off a truck of walkers into the prison cracks me up. Like seriously? What threat is a bunch of dead, slow-moving dummies? I suppose it was more of a distraction than anything though.

They don't even react with fear anymore when it comes to the zombies. Hell they don't even have feelings for other normal humans outside of their circle (RIP Orange backpack hitchhiker dude). :lol

You're right, its all very casual now. Even Carl has no fear of them.

They don't react with fear yet they still drastically overestimate them. Have they never seen a zombie apocalypse film before? FFS, the only thing you need to worry about is food, water and shelter. You could take out every walker on the planet with a simple baseball bat.

It'd only take a few swings to crack a person's skull, then factor in that the walkers are actually rotted/decaying...easy, easy, easy.

Stuff like the Governor dropping off a truck of walkers into the prison cracks me up. Like seriously? What threat is a bunch of dead, slow-moving dummies? I suppose it was more of a distraction than anything though.

They very much felt like a threat in season one. I'm thinking of how Rick so quickly got swamped and trapped in the tank in Atlanta, the herd that sweeps through the outdoor camp they had. Most recently they felt like a threat again in the episode where Lori and T-Dog got killed. Its few and far between though.

The herd situations I can understand. Especially the way it happened in S1.

He was on a horse, he's in the middle of the city with tons of tall buildings in his way, more herds around the corners, etc.

I read someplace (I think in the EW article) that the lackadaisical attitude the survivors have towards the zombies will come back to haunt them soon.

i took it as the governor trying to make them feel unsafe and possibly waste a bunch of ammo

I read someplace (I think in the EW article) that the lackadaisical attitude the survivors have towards the zombies will come back to haunt them soon.

I think I read that same article.
They also mentioned that the Walkers will be the main threat for the first 8 or so episodes of next season. I'm looking forward to that!

This will be great if it is true.

I think this episode was good but, taken in context of the whole season I've been disappointed. I feel like the pacing has been horribly off and slow this season. I don't mean just in terms of action which is missing but, also in terms of character development...

Really? This show is nothing BUT character development. You can argue there might not be plot development but there is always character development going on.

I wasn't arguing that there isn't any character development. Just that is going at a horribly slow pace. Just my opinion though.

I do somewhat agree with CP in the sense that people overreact to crits of this show. I like it but, I haven't enjoyed this season as much. I'm hopeful that the next few episodes will pay off. Even with all its flaws, it is still a good show.

I thought the same thing, the walkers go to the fences outside the prison if they see humans , Someone could be talking a crowbar or a stick and killing walkers through the fence.

They would probably be done with all the walkers surrounding the prison gates in a day or two.

I mean, They showed Glenn do it before, instead of wasting bullets why didn't they just do this over and over?

JkOGNwc.jpg

You have to think like the Governor. It was a surprise attack. He knows they have a one-legged man, a baby, and it added another element for those in the prison to contend with. The Walkers were a diversion/distraction. Also, with the outer gate smashed, and the sound of all that gunfire, it would not be long before a herd of Walkers would show up. The weight of a lot of Walkers could be enough to take out the inner fence.

There are holes in the prison's security perimeter, that's how Tyrese's group got in.

I thought the same thing, the walkers go to the fences outside the prison if they see humans , Someone could be talking a crowbar or a stick and killing walkers through the fence.

They would probably be done with all the walkers surrounding the prison gates in a day or two.

I mean, They showed Glenn do it before, instead of wasting bullets why didn't they just do this over and over?

JkOGNwc.jpg

They would be an easy target for snipers. (Rick's group)

They would be an easy target for snipers. (Rick's group)

yeah that would be a problem now, but they could have done some cleaning even before they ever knew about the Gov. I just never understood why they didn't try to kill all those walkers when it was so easy to do from the inside of the gate.

Back