The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fashion Police here.....those zombies are walking decoration during the appoaching apocalypse. Michonne gets an A+ while Andrea, Hershel gets a D.

I thought the same thing, the walkers go to the fences outside the prison if they see humans , Someone could be talking a crowbar or a stick and killing walkers through the fence.

They would probably be done with all the walkers surrounding the prison gates in a day or two.

I mean, They showed Glenn do it before, instead of wasting bullets why didn't they just do this over and over?

Maybe they think that leaving them in the yard is also a little protection from some outsiders busting into the prison. Of course it didn't seem to stop Tyreese but maybe some of the less efficient survivors wouldn't try it.

T O N I G H T !

Who knows, maybe we'll get a Leprechaun walker this episode.

It was better than last week's episode. Yo, I thought The Governor was going to shoot Milton right there in the open, in front of everybody. I was just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for it.

It was better than last week's episode. Yo, I thought The Governor was going to shoot Milton right there in the open, in front of everybody. I was just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for it.

No way he would kill Milton in public. The Governor's trying to rally his people for a war, many of whom aren't prepared for it. Public executions aren't big morale boosters.

Back