The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only Andrea, could have a flashback, leave Woodbury with no weapons but a knife, be trapped by zombies, and be on "the dead couch" WITHOUT ****ING DYING. :cuss

Awesome ep. this week.

No way he would kill Milton in public. The Governor's trying to rally his people for a war, many of whom aren't prepared for it. Public executions aren't big morale boosters.

The prison is ready baby! But the heavy artillery on the back of the jeep that the Woodbury boys have... thats a problem...

Tyreese bought that crap? We wanna stay? Hope he doesn't make it to join with Rick. He's as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Man, what a drag, can't the writers just get to it already? Granted, there was a little tension tonight, but nothing wood inducing.

Now, I don't like Andrea and all, but... I am not looking forward to her near future.

Looks like "Smithers" grew a testicle. Maybe he'll be a white knight and grow another in his look out spot? Cool *** barbecue. Can you imagine the "aroma"?

Now another long *** week wait.

It was better than last week's episode. Yo, I thought The Governor was going to shoot Milton right there in the open, in front of everybody. I was just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for it.

I thought the exact same thing! We'll see where Milton fate will end up after that move. Pretty solid episode, I'm happy they're making Andrea more likeable of a character. Really enjoyed the part where Rick saw something but wasn't sure if it was his eye's playing tricks again, she almost made it, ahhh! Really wish they would keep just the score, the pop rock is sooo bad, sounded like some Puddle of Mud or Staind crap.

Tyreese didn't buy anything. He was smart enough not to tell the one-eyed psycho that he knows he's lying.

This was a good episode. it built on the last one.

As for hunting Andrea, anyone who was familiar with the relatively small area between Woodbury and the prison would have been able to clock her movements. It's just trial and error, and he had a major speed advantage over her. Does good writing require leading by the nose?

Not for me, it's about damn time the Governor went full on bad guy. He was always made out to look tragic but after this one, he's alot more diabolical the way he should be. He's feeling more and more like a serious threat now. Andrea and Milton were keeping him in check just a bit but it feels like he's more disconnected now and more dangerous and unpredictable. Plus he's getting his own hands dirty which is new. We've never seen him hold his own against walkers. But yea theres still 2 episodes left, it's obvious it's going to be quiet before a big war.

Oh and Todd McFarlane is really weird, you could tell when he was talking Andrea and the other guy were a bit creeped out.

Last edited:
Todd McFarlane is pretty weird, and he kept interrupting both the other guests whenever they tried to say anything

I thought it was a solid episode...good character development for Milton, Tyreese, Governor & Andrea.
Milton is just waiting for the right time. He's clearly getting bolder in his protest against the Governor and his methods, it's gonna boil over.

Tyreese didn't buy anything. He was smart enough not to tell the one-eyed psycho that he knows he's lying.

:exactly: Tyreese is seeing things for what they are. I really like his character and am hoping he gets a 2nd chance with Rick & co.

Really wish they would keep just the score, the pop rock is sooo bad, sounded like some Puddle of Mud or Staind crap.

Said the same thing last night. No need for them to end every episode with a MTV moment. Some of the songs have been ok, but I prefer the original scoring...the music used during the warehouse scene with the Governor and Andrea was great.

Not for me, it's about damn time the Governor went full on bad guy. He was always made out to look tragic but after this one, he's alot more diabolical the way he should be. He's feeling more and more like a serious threat now. Andrea and Milton were keeping him in check just a bit but it feels like he's more disconnected now and more dangerous and unpredictable. Plus he's getting his own hands dirty which is new. We've never seen him hold his own against walkers. But yea theres still 2 episodes left, it's obvious it's going to be quiet before a big war.

:goodpost: He is detaching in a big way. The whistling while organizing his torture toys was disturbing....just as it should be.

Todd McFarlane is pretty weird, and he kept interrupting both the other guests whenever they tried to say anything

He was awful and I hope does not return.

I like getting some insight and different views from the talking dead but some of the guests leave me scratching my head, sometimes they are horrible(McFarlane, Napolean, the dude from 30 rock).
Did you catch the "suprise" guest for next week's TTD? You know what that means....somebody will eat it next week

Last edited:
Back