The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like Jason Voorhees. He's obviously got the same tracking/teleporting powers.

:lol:lol that's pretty funny

I liked this episode a lot. I don't find it to be filler either. I liked it better than the last one also.

I really wanted Andrea to make it to the prison. I was actually happy for her when she saw it. I didn't really expect the Gov to grab her like that.

I don't understand why she didn't yell when he grabbed her. I mean she could have.

I liked the song at the end of the episode a lot as well. I didn't think it was bad. Specially seeing Andrea in the chair with the tape over her mouth, felt like the song was a good fit.

Said the same thing last night. No need for them to end every episode with a MTV moment. Some of the songs have been ok, but I prefer the original scoring...the music used during the warehouse scene with the Governor and Andrea was great.

The score is great, from the opening scene to when they first introduced the Governor and yeah the "terminator" bass lines from last night set a great undertone, but I really can't stand that pop music, i prefer the score with the dramatic undertones with backround sounds, or like when they had Beth sing the folk song. I'm all in for some guitar riffs and scored rock music when done right for example 300 or Spartacus, but when its just a shameful plug to sell more on itunes, it feels cheap and kind of cheesy.

Anyone else think Morgan could have been the one that torched the walker pit?
According to Lennie James' (the actor that plays Morgan) IMDB page, he's scheduled to show up on the season finale

According to Lennie James' (the actor that plays Morgan) IMDB page, he's scheduled to show up on the season finale

No, Milton already hinted it was him, they're preparing for War so they are going to need more weapons and ammunition and Morgan had an abundance of it that he acquired from his runs so they will need to see him again to load up and get the information on where he picked up most of the heavy artillery he had.

I think it's most likely Milton also, the only reason I even thought of Morgan was my friend mentioned it and I remember Morgan would burn the walkers after he killed them plus maybe the producers just want us to think it Milton.

I think it's most likely Milton also, the only reason I even thought of Morgan was my friend mentioned it and I remember Morgan would burn the walkers after he killed them plus maybe the producers just want us to think it Milton.

Laurie Holden more or less confirmed it was Milton on Talking Dead....unless she's in on it too....:panic::lol

It was absolutely Milton. The Governor knew Milton couldn't have heard about it. I bet I know who the surprise guest member will be on The Talking Dead, next week.

When I watched that part of the episode, I remembered the line from Real Genius, "What meltdown, Kent?".

that's a really good point. If it was Milton why not show his face? why cover the identity like that.

Also Why would Milton confront the Governor like that? He knows he is dangerous, he knows what he can do to people. Why would Milton risk his safety talking to the Governor like that at the end of the episode.

It could be Milton, but it would be a great twist to have it be Morgan, Specially if Milton gets tortured or killed for it and we find out it was Morgan all along. Could be really interesting.

I would actually like it more if it was Morgan burning the biters.

One thing I was thinking though is whoever torched the walkers in the pit and the trailer - if they were from Woodbury, how did they get a vehicle to the site and back and how did they get in and out of Woodbury without the wall guards seeing them. Supposedly its hard to get in and out now with the extra measures they took to lock things down so maybe they are trying to make you think it was Milton but its not...... Seems out of character for Milton to take that kind of risk and then talk to the governor about it. I think its a rope a dope by the show to mislead us to thinking its Milton.

One thing I was thinking though is whoever torched the walkers in the pit and the trailer, how did they get a vehicle to the site and back and how did they get in and out of Woodbury without the wall guards seeing them. Supposedly its hard to get in and out now with the extra measures they took to lock things down so maybe they are trying to make you think it was Milton but its not......

exactly. Good point too. Where would Milton get the car in the first place?
Or the gasoline?

It kind of points to Morgan. I don't think Milton has the guts to pull something like this off either. He could have left with Andrea and he chose to stay,but now all of the sudden he is going to risk his life to burn a bunch of walkers? makes no sense.

that's a really good point. If it was Milton why not show his face? why cover the identity like that.
Because we were meant to think it was Tyreese, then be surprised when he knew nothing about it. Duh. I suspected Milton from the start though, as I'm sure most others did.

Also Why would Milton confront the Governor like that? He knows he is dangerous, he knows what he can do to people. Why would Milton risk his safety talking to the Governor like that at the end of the episode.
Because he knew the Governor before he was the Governor. He even calls him "Phillip" ffs.

He probably doesn't think the Governor would go as far as to hurt him - yet.

It could be Milton, but it would be a great twist to have it be Morgan, Specially if Milton gets tortured or killed for it and we find out it was Morgan all along. Could be really interesting.

I would actually like it more if it was Morgan burning the biters.
I agree. I could see it being Morgan and I hope it is. Would make things a bit interesting again.

The Governor's tools. I don't know much of what was on the table, but some of the stuff looked like gynecologist stuff? Didn't he tell Martinez to kill Michonne when Rick's group showed up? When the "whistler" was setting up his lair, I felt he was setting it up for Michonne. Did I miss something?

andrea told him to stop looking the other way...he burned the pits and he's going to attack the governor once he starts torturing andrea

Only thing is though, how did Morgan discover Woodbury? It didn't seem like Rick told him about Woodbury or the Prison, he just knew Rick was having trouble with another group because of all the guns he was taking. I wonder if perhaps Morgan has encountered Woodbury before.

I still think it most likely Milton but it would be sweet if it was Morgan.

On Talking Dead, Andrea (whatever her real name is) said it was Milton and everyone agreed.

Also, did anyone else catch her saying "spy" in Ricks group?!? i think that slipped.

The Governor's tools. I don't know much of what was on the table, but some of the stuff looked like gynecologist stuff? Didn't he tell Martinez to kill Michonne when Rick's group showed up? When the "whistler" was setting up his lair, I felt he was setting it up for Michonne. Did I miss something?

i thought he told him to kill everyone once they had michonne...i can't remember though

It would be cool if Morgan is watching the prison like a guardian angel. He could have been in a spot where he didn't see Andrea and the Governor.

I have to re-watch the scene of the Walker-b-que, They did show the hands of the person dousing the Walkers with gasoline.

Honestly, I'd be surprised to see Morgan getting involved as he seemed very content to "clear" his little corner of the world.

i thought he told him to kill everyone once they had michonne...i can't remember though

He specifically said to leave Michonne to him and kill the others.

Maybe it was Martinez, he seemed to get along with Daryl last week. He would be one of the few people that could leave Woodbury with a truck and not get noticed.

Back