The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Morgan does reappear as an angel on team prison's shoulders. I really like the character and the actor too so I'm hoping we haven't seen the last of him.

It was hard to hear what anybody other than McFarlane was spraying, I mean saying on TDD. What a jerk, I was wanting him to go back to making his crappy, overpriced toys and leave.

Why was the governor whistling the hunger games song? :lol

Maybe it was in honor of the Catness bow chick(can't remember her name but she was "training" Andrea in the ways of the bow) who couldn't hit the side of a barn and ate it at the pit rescue of Daryl & Merle:lol

I seriously wish Mcfarlane just retire. Or started a new business or something.... Those walking Dead figures are a ridiculous joke and I wish he stopped being relevant.

I seriously wish Mcfarlane just retire. Or started a new business or something.... Those walking Dead figures are a ridiculous joke and I wish he stopped being relevant.

:clap:rotfl:lol:lol:goodpost:

Yeah, that guy was being such a weirdo with his dumb remarks.

There's been a jump in quality. The newest ones -- Merle and Michonne -- actually look really good ...

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_031113a.htm

review_walkdeads3_10.jpg

review_walkdeads3_5.jpg

The older ones were a joke ...

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011312a.htm

SnakeDoc

There's been a jump in quality. The newest ones -- Merle and Michonne -- actually look really good ...

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_031113a.htm

review_walkdeads3_10.jpg

review_walkdeads3_5.jpg

The older ones were a joke ...

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011312a.htm

SnakeDoc

they still look too small for me. They are not even 7 inches.

I really do not understand why Mcfarlane did this to begin with.

If Neca had this licence (Or mezco) they would be 7 inches and would have better joints, Those joints still look pretty ugly. Mcfarlane is just a moron.

the smaller size bothers me as well, but once they upped the quality for series 3 i caved and bought them

i just hope they go back and do rick, shane and daryl again

Yeah I own the Michonne figure it is small but looks nice but agree with everyone else Todd McFarlane is a horrible speaker, he was being rude interrupting anything Laurie Holden or Kumail were saying and just something is off about him for serious.

they still look too small for me. They are not even 7 inches.

I really do not understand why Mcfarlane did this to begin with.

If Neca had this licence (Or mezco) they would be 7 inches and would have better joints, Those joints still look pretty ugly. Mcfarlane is just a moron.

No ****. Because it is.

It's cheaper.

If NECA did it, you'd get 4 figures and done.

It was definately Milton that torched the pit. The Governor was off after Andrea and Milton is the only other person with the authority to go out of the camp with a vehicle that they would open the gate for. Remember he got Andrea out and to the prison 2 weeks ago. Not only that but the Governor's reaction made it obvious "hope you find out who did it" "I already know". I thought he was going to shoot Milton right there in the street.

He's playing dumb too, the Governor. I'm convinced he saw Andrea and Milton when he was in the chair whistling which is why he whistled again later to Andrea in the warehouse. I also think that line about his wife to Rick last week was BS he made up, like the Joker in TDK, just because he knew it would mess with Rick. Get him thinking about his dead wife, weaken him, than offer a deal for Michionne.

He's playing dumb too, the Governor. I'm convinced he saw Andrea and Milton when he was in the chair whistling which is why he whistled again later to Andrea in the warehouse.

i was thinking the exact same thing

but if you listened to todd on the talking dead, he was whistling because he was aroused or something, lol

I don't see what everyone's beef with McFarlane was. He was talking and speculating like we do. Sounded like a fan.

No ****. Because it is.

It's cheaper.

If NECA did it, you'd get 4 figures and done.

[ame]https://youtu.be/37OWL7AzvHo[/ame]

right......

If the figures sold well NECA would probably release every walker ever created for the show
and they would start making Walkers people made from fan made Walking Dead videos :lol:lol:lol

They would probably release every person in Woodbury too :gah::rotfl

as for being cheaper, Mcfarlane needs to just quit his business.
I kind of wish he went bankrupt or something. It makes me wish he never ruined another license ever again.

I don't see what everyone's beef with McFarlane was. He was talking and speculating like we do. Sounded like a fan.

McFarlane didn't bother me as much as Laurie Holden did. I thought he had some reasonbly good thoughts ... though he'd obviously spent too much time thinking about it.

Laurie Holden's 'Andrea-rehab-tour' is irritating, though. We get it. You think Andrea's gotten a bad rap. She's not a real person ... who cares?

SnakeDoc

We hate him because he was at the top of the action figure realm, and then did a rapid decline. Ticked off a lot of his fans with the degradation of Spawn comics, no figures, and now, an occasional, over priced statue that he insists on autographing. He's hooked on himself, believes his own hype, and has become a non-player for many of us.

It was definately Milton that torched the pit. The Governor was off after Andrea and Milton is the only other person with the authority to go out of the camp with a vehicle that they would open the gate for. Remember he got Andrea out and to the prison 2 weeks ago. Not only that but the Governor's reaction made it obvious "hope you find out who did it" "I already know". I thought he was going to shoot Milton right there in the street.

He's playing dumb too, the Governor. I'm convinced he saw Andrea and Milton when he was in the chair whistling which is why he whistled again later to Andrea in the warehouse. I also think that line about his wife to Rick last week was BS he made up, like the Joker in TDK, just because he knew it would mess with Rick. Get him thinking about his dead wife, weaken him, than offer a deal for Michionne.

but why would Milton confront the Gov the way he did? almost defiant. He knows what the Governor is capable of and he knows the Governor was really mad about Milton talking with Andrea.

why would Milton risk his safety like that by talking to the Governor at the end the way he did. That doesn't make that much sense to me.

Unless Milton was thinking about escaping Woodbury soon or has a plan or something.

Back