The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah try that with a potential zombie sitting in front of you, and after you've been traumatized, chased and beat-up by the Governor... also, different chair, lighting and tool, they were pliers, not a wrench BTW... :lol
If people are going to nit-pick dumb stuff like that, at least show attention to details like that...
Yea well if I knew some dude was getting ready to die and I didn't know how long it would take I sure wouldn't have taken the time to BS with him.

Yeah try that with a potential zombie sitting in front of you, and after you've been traumatized, chased and beat-up by the Governor... also, different chair, lighting and tool, they were pliers, not a wrench BTW... :lol
If people are going to nit-pick dumb stuff like that, at least show attention to details like that...

Eh, Andrea talked an awful lot in that scene when she should've been getting loose (because she wasn't already loose enough). If you've gotta flap your gums, free yourself first ... then gab 'til he assumes room temp. ... then stab him in the face.

Didn't bother me much ... but it was a little goofy. When you think back, should've been obvious that she was doing her death-monologue.

SnakeDoc

Women. Can't work and talk at the same time. Try to tell my wife to sweep the floor or something useful when she's on the phone. I don't think their brains are wired to do that.

For anyone who has read the comics would they like to have a guess as to what the 'central' theme/location will be for season 4. Like 2 was farm, 3 was prison etc...

For anyone who has read the comics would they like to have a guess as to what the 'central' theme/location will be for season 4. Like 2 was farm, 3 was prison etc...

They have deviated from the comic enough that I have no idea where they are going with the story . . . it's great . . lol

It's not like we haven't seen Andrea or other Atlanta survivors in worse situations either.

How about two episodes ago in episode 14. She practically beat down a bunch of walkers with her bare hands AND she was tired and beat.

Look how quick she got out of the walker situation in that building with the Governor, that was fast/smart thinking on her part with the door. Andrea was a better fighter than Glenn and ****ing Glenn was in a worse situation with the walker Merle throws at him.

I know, I know, it's the writers and it's just a tv show, don't over think it, but man they really gave Andrea the short end of the stick. She wasn't my favorite character by any means but she was sort of that regular that you knew you'd continue to see going on. There was ton of potential to be Ms. Badass after season 2 but nah, let's just keep making up scenarios where she looks dumb as hell. We never really got to see her Michonne team up either. Or the great insight she have been able to give since she lived in Woodbury. Not to mention all the character interactions with people she hasn't seen for about a year (I know they did had her meet up with them, but that was always during threat and tension). It seems like the time they start doing all the talks and delve into the characters more is the episode they kill the character off (like good old Merle). After she got over that whole Amy and CDC "I wanna kill myself Dale" crap it felt like she had potential, then BAM. I under stand what they were doing with her being in the middle of the prison group (her family) and Woodbury (the community she cares about) but they stretched it out as thin as it could go in my opinion.

Point is, she got out of the cuffs just in time as the turned Milton was coming after her. We've seen every character in crappier situations just about. This was just like "Merle on rooftop with hacksaw 2.0" or "Glenn tied to a chair" but the outcome was just odd, especially after Milton's encouraging words and the chance he gave her.

I dunno, it was the only episode that ever felt off to me. Usually I'm defending the hell out of this series but that crap with Andrea and a 5 second Woodsbury vs Prison shootout where even the strong grunts run away sort of pissed me off.

I would like to see Hilltop at some point. Some serious **** went down during that storyline in the comics.

Point is, she got out of the cuffs just in time as the turned Milton was coming after her. We've seen every character in crappier situations just about. This was just like "Merle on rooftop with hacksaw 2.0" or "Glenn tied to a chair" but the outcome was just odd, especially after Milton's encouraging words and the chance he gave her.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

With the way everything went down she should have killed him without a scratch (or bite).

Though I think it would have been better if she got out before Milton turned and put him out of his misery while he was still alive like he asked her to. That would have been even more emotional and given her some character development.

Instead they cheaped out. So ****ing dumb...

I dunno. I think it would be easier to wop through a dozen anonymous zombies than to weild off an attack by someone you knew.

Reference: Daryl + Merle.

She killed the **** out of her sister.

If she tried to reason with him, then that's more proof the writers had no idea what to do with her.

Back