The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great interview!
I agree with Kirkman, Andrea was much more important into how things development than some fans give her credit for... She played her part, and sacrificed herself for the greater good...
:rock!

governor-t-dog.gif
Man, I laughed out loud at this! Haha, guv's disgusted reaction is perfect, lol.

As for the show, I love the concept and some of the actors but the writing is abysmal. I'll continue to watch because I don't hate it as much as some of the people I talk to and I don't expect very much from it. It's a second-tier show and far, far below stuff like The Wire, Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. I think the hatred for it comes from people loving the premise and wanting it to be on a par with other stuff from AMC and HBO.

I agree with Kirkman, Andrea was much more important into how things development than some fans give her credit for... She played her part, and sacrificed herself for the greater good...
Personally I always disliked her from season 1. Don't care how she died or if it amounted to anything, just wanted her off the show so I'm happy.

:lol:panic::lol

:panic: SPOILERZZZ!!! :panic:

Andrea isn't really dead. She shot Michonne instead.

:exactly: I felt bad for her... to be honest. Yeah she was annoying at times, but she's dead because the fans hated her. Oh well, I wonder who the fans want dead next season. :lol

Andrea didn't die in the original cut, they reshot the ending and killed her off! Tyreese was supposed to save her originally. That's why the scene with Sasha(you stay I'll take care of it, he was ment to snoop around and find her) was so outta place, sloppy editing and if you notice the length of Ricks beard is different in the ending then the beginning of the episode.

forgot about that! it looked like tyreese was gonna find something and nothing ever happened!

The kid should have dropped the gun, not hunched down defensively and waddled twoards carl with a derpy "hey lets be friends little kid" pedobear look on his face. Carl definately did the right thing, Hershel probably didn't see the look in that kids eyes. Carl saw the same look in that kids eye as Randall had in the shed when he was trying to get Carl to free him. Carl took Morgan's advice and rightly dropped him.

I wish Carl said..."We told him to drop the gun. He didn't. He started coming towards me...look what happened with Randell, and Andrew..."

But he said almost the complete opposite.

Oh well. What was filmed, I agree with. What was said, I do not agree with.

The kid should have dropped the gun, not hunched down defensively and waddled twoards carl with a derpy "hey lets be friends little kid" pedobear look on his face. Carl definately did the right thing, Hershel probably didn't see the look in that kids eyes. Carl saw the same look in that kids eye as Randall had in the shed when he was trying to get Carl to free him. Carl took Morgan's advice and rightly dropped him.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

I wish Carl said..."We told him to drop the gun. He didn't. He started coming towards me...look what happened with Randell, and Andrew..."

But he said almost the complete opposite.

Oh well. What was filmed, I agree with. What was said, I do not agree with.

Hershel is pretty religious, as is alot of the current comic book so if I were you, I'd get use to certain characters behaving this (life is precious) way. He just had his spiritual awakening or w/e over Michonne when he was reading to Beth and Maggie, and that cross at the end could be a hint thats where things are headed.

Also people need to relax about certain plots being left open, they are obviously going to pick them all back up. Governor will be back with a new and more appropriate army of killers I'm sure, he's learned not to rush in, he'll bring seige weapons like tanks this time. The Carl thing will be adressed etc.

It'd be cool if next season they kill off the Governor half way through and spend the last part of the season having to go back on the road. Kirkmans already said the being use to walkers thing will also come back to bite them, literally. Maybe what Milton said will play a part, they are starving but much slower. Perhaps as they starve they will become more ravenous.

Honestly heres my only complaint, I want more weather. It seems like it barely rains, and I'd love to see snow rather than just skipping over winters. Natural disasters would also be awesome. Georgia is a part of Tornado alley isn't it? I'd love to see them have to take shelter from a Tornado and watch it ripping apart walkers.

Last edited:
No I mean, Carl didn't explain the situation the way it was shot. IMO.

It was pretty clear that Carl was in the right. Hershal doesn't agree, and that's OK. I just wish it matched up a bit more to concrete what Carl did VS what he said he did.

Back