The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't feel the need to explain himself, his father already accepted what he said that it was needed and he has nothing to prove to Hershel, as far as Carl's concerned Hershels alive thanks to him. Carl walked away before Hershel told Rick he gunned the kid down, it will be further adressed next season. All Hershel said was he was surrendering, to him he looked like he was, Hershel is more trusting especially of a kid and didn't see the look he was giving Carl.

...Honestly heres my only complaint, I want more weather. It seems like it barely rains, and I'd love to see snow rather than just skipping over winters...
Haven't thought about this in a while, but I remember Rick talking to Shane back in season 2 during a supply run about his hopes that snow would slow the walkers down. I was looking forward to that maybe being a part of season 3 and I imagine all of us have speculated as to what happens to presumably cold-blooded zombies during winter. Would love to see weather incorporated, as well. This is stuff that can't be handled so well in a 1.5 hr zombie movie but is perfect for a TV show, IMO.

My assumption has been it simply didn't snow that year as Rick hoped. But they can't just keep skipping winters like no one dies or is in danger that time.

Hershel is pretty religious, as is alot of the current comic book so if I were you, I'd get use to certain characters behaving this (life is precious) way. He just had his spiritual awakening or w/e over Michonne when he was reading to Beth and Maggie, and that cross at the end could be a hint thats where things are headed.

Also people need to relax about certain plots being left open, they are obviously going to pick them all back up. Governor will be back with a new and more appropriate army of killers I'm sure, he's learned not to rush in, he'll bring seige weapons like tanks this time. The Carl thing will be adressed etc.

It'd be cool if next season they kill off the Governor half way through and spend the last part of the season having to go back on the road. Kirkmans already said the being use to walkers thing will also come back to bite them, literally. Maybe what Milton said will play a part, they are starving but much slower. Perhaps as they starve they will become more ravenous.

Honestly heres my only complaint, I want more weather. It seems like it barely rains, and I'd love to see snow rather than just skipping over winters. Natural disasters would also be awesome. Georgia is a part of Tornado alley isn't it? I'd love to see them have to take shelter from a Tornado and watch it ripping apart walkers.

maybe they will start running perhaps? :lol

(didn't they want to do that this season? or someone mentioning it for the show. I recall something about someone in the show bringing that idea up.

I'd like to see them go to an entirely different location next season and discover more about the cause of the outbreak.

And some more Rick & Shane cop flashbacks.

I don't know, after the ratings they pulled down, they'd probably let Kirkman take the group to Soviet Russia if he wanted. I think this next season will be very unconventional in terms of the arc playing out over the episodes and the prison may fall somewhere in the middle of the season.

They won't. The prison is here to stay. It's too expensive of a set.

maybe for season 5. I really doubt they will have the prison for 3 seasons.... ( I hope not :monkey3)

I don't know, after the ratings they pulled down, they'd probably let Kirkman take the group to Soviet Russia if he wanted. I think this next season will be very unconventional in terms of the arc playing out over the episodes and the prison may fall somewhere in the middle of the season.

I really doubt it. All AMC wants to do is cut budget. Isn't that the reason for some of the arguments and people getting fired?

If anything AMC will probably play it safe, cut budgets and hope people don't mind the slow, filler episodes so much.

What if Rick and his group make it to some island that is "safe"?

And then they find plane wreckage, and a metal hatch in the ground...and all this weird stuff starts happening.

errr....

This better not all be a part of Rick's coma back in the hospital.

I can see it now, Rick was afraid of losing Lori (since their marriage was going south). So he envisioned all of this. He was afraid of Shane taking Lori while he was in a coma (since Shane had a tendency to get with the ladies) and his family.

He wakes up in his bed, like he does in season 1, only to find that Lori, Shane and Carl are in the room visiting him. As he's rolled down the hall way in his wheel chair out to the car to go home he sees Dale, Glenn, Andrea, Amy, T-Dog, Carol etc. who look at him as if he's a stranger. Then he sees in the news that the Dixon brothers were arrested after pillaging a farm. Then that this guy named Phillip Blake killed his daughter after losing his wife.

another pic from end of season

PTg0Wqd.jpg

I'd like to see them go to an entirely different location next season and discover more about the cause of the outbreak.

And some more Rick & Shane cop flashbacks.

Id like to see this also, is there really a point/outcome to this show?

Stuck in a backwoods prison wont lead to anything

The kid should have dropped the gun, not hunched down defensively and waddled twoards carl with a derpy "hey lets be friends little kid" pedobear look on his face. Carl definately did the right thing, Hershel probably didn't see the look in that kids eyes. Carl saw the same look in that kids eye as Randall had in the shed when he was trying to get Carl to free him. Carl took Morgan's advice and rightly dropped him.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

This better not all be a part of Rick's coma back in the hospital.

I can see it now, Rick was afraid of losing Lori (since their marriage was going south). So he envisioned all of this. He was afraid of Shane taking Lori while he was in a coma (since Shane had a tendency to get with the ladies) and his family.

He wakes up in his bed, like he does in season 1, only to find that Lori, Shane and Carl are in the room visiting him. As he's rolled down the hall way in his wheel chair out to the car to go home he sees Dale, Glenn, Andrea, Amy, T-Dog, Carol etc. who look at him as if he's a stranger. Then he sees in the news that the Dixon brothers were arrested after pillaging a farm. Then that this guy named Phillip Blake killed his daughter after losing his wife.

j6S7AKR.gif

Back