The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This better not all be a part of Rick's coma back in the hospital.

I can see it now, Rick was afraid of losing Lori (since their marriage was going south). So he envisioned all of this. He was afraid of Shane taking Lori while he was in a coma (since Shane had a tendency to get with the ladies) and his family.

He wakes up in his bed, like he does in season 1, only to find that Lori, Shane and Carl are in the room visiting him. As he's rolled down the hall way in his wheel chair out to the car to go home he sees Dale, Glenn, Andrea, Amy, T-Dog, Carol etc. who look at him as if he's a stranger. Then he sees in the news that the Dixon brothers were arrested after pillaging a farm. Then that this guy named Phillip Blake killed his daughter after losing his wife.

Thought you were going this route:
No. But it wasn't a dream -- it was a place.
And you -- and you -- and you -- and you were
there.
But you couldn't have been, could you?
No, Aunt Em -- this was a real, truly live
place. And I remember that some of it
wasn't very nice....

Merle and Carol are on Conan, in character, tonight.

SnakeDoc

I missed it, got to catch the 1am replay.

I caught it last night for the first time in a few weeks and saw they were doing the show this week in Atlanta, so I was surprised they didn't make a Walking Dead referance.

I don't care if I lose cool points for using this term, but the only way to describe this picture is "adorable".

hJiYjnR.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw5UO1EB9Wk"]Hitler Reacts to Merle's Death on The Walking Dead [/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPFH-M0Dvz0"]Hitler Reacts to the Season 3 Finale of The Walking Dead[/ame]

Andrea didn't die in the original cut, they reshot the ending and killed her off! Tyreese was supposed to save her originally. That's why the scene with Sasha(you stay I'll take care of it, he was ment to snoop around and find her) was so outta place, sloppy editing and if you notice the length of Ricks beard is different in the ending then the beginning of the episode.

:exactly:
The way Tyreese bolted out of there I completely expected him to discover Andrea...they don't really explain his motivation there at all. :dunno

It'd be cool if next season they kill off the Governor half way through and spend the last part of the season having to go back on the road. Kirkmans already said the being use to walkers thing will also come back to bite them, literally. Maybe what Milton said will play a part, they are starving but much slower. Perhaps as they starve they will become more ravenous.

I always assumed their hunger was constant, and regardless of what they consume or don't consume, they'd still always be decomposing. I'd expect them to get weaker as they continue on, but only because of the way the bodies break down. Nothing they consume could prevent that or allow them improved performance, etc.

Honestly heres my only complaint, I want more weather. It seems like it barely rains, and I'd love to see snow rather than just skipping over winters. Natural disasters would also be awesome. Georgia is a part of Tornado alley isn't it? I'd love to see them have to take shelter from a Tornado and watch it ripping apart walkers.

:goodpost: ^This. So much dramatic potential with the weather and they never feature weather other than sun and warmth....although it did seem like the last few episodes of the season were shot in the fall as you could see their breath from time to time.

another pic from end of season

PTg0Wqd.jpg

You can just make out Herschle's green boot!

Why the hell is that Woodsbury woman a part of that group pic?

That's the lone survivor from the massacre scene right? Photo looks like it was taken right after the finale so it makes sense that she was around as they had just brought her back on the bus.

That's the lone survivor from the massacre scene right? Photo looks like it was taken right after the finale so it makes sense that she was around as they had just brought her back on the bus.

Not just that, but I am pretty sure she is now part of "the group".

Back