The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHAHAHA....AHAHAHA.

enhanced-buzz-31686-1364829285-2.jpg

Ahaha.....

After seeing Lost mentioned a few pages back it got me wondering if they have a contengency plan in place in case Chandler starts down the Walt path of outgrowing the character between seasons? If he goes through a growth spurt it could really screw up continuity.

But...this show is a soap oprah.

Unless they decide to drop that angle, thus letting go of the rabid female fan base....

The hardest part looks like taking off the socks! :lol:

From THR...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-season-4-spoilers-tyreese-beth-sasha-432869

crap..... that means

Beth will probably die next. I didn't want her to die. I wouldn't be surprised if she dies mid season or earlier

After seeing Lost mentioned a few pages back it got me wondering if they have a contengency plan in place in case Chandler starts down the Walt path of outgrowing the character between seasons? If he goes through a growth spurt it could really screw up continuity.

That means they either have to kill him off (season 2 opener seemed like they were going to to me originally) or increase the timeline further each season (like the winter between 2 and 3).

Back