The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the real problem is people who have built this show up in their heads as the most fantastic thing evahr; the people who hype the program up so high in their brains, that it can't actually live up to their expectations.

And it's not just the season finale that has to be an event. It's every single episode. Even then, what makes an event is completely subjective for them. Merle dying was not as big a deal as Andrea dying, but Merle's more popular, so the show would have supposedly been better if their respective deaths had happened when it made no sense for either of them to die.

People really didn't like season 3? I thought it may be the best. :lol

I was expecting more with the finale but Im satisfied. I'm glad they didnt mow down the prison yet. It feels too soon. Wait till they truly make it a home and everyone is a little more relaxed. Then when it happens it will be a really emotional episode. Moreso than it would have been.

I think the real problem is people who have built this show up in their heads as the most fantastic thing evahr; the people who hype the program up so high in their brains, that it can't actually live up to their expectations.

I 100% agree with you.

a couple smoke grenades and they scattered away.

now did anyone here have the foot fetish for andrea? she sure can wiggle her toe like the bride in kill bill.

I like friends too but its a sit-com. survivor is staged to some point. the voting off thing is just silly.

this show may not be the best show ever but its a damn good zombie show. now if they toss in some walking dead hand like the adam family, were all set for spooky. but that's imo.

WD is good, but its not the best show ever. That distinction goes to Survivor, friends........

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Would Rick not also fulfil these criteria while also being arguably a better looking man?

First off, I FINALLY got to see the season finale thanks to CP ( :1-1: ) and now I have pages to go through so bear (or bare) with me.

It's really hard to explain, but there's a big difference between Rick and Daryl. Looks don't mean **** so it's not that at all. You have to stop looking at things like a man. Men are much more visual when it comes to women.

From the beginning I think Daryl would've handled Lori differently and he would've tied Carl to a tree so he wouldn't lose him every time you turn around. :lol

In the over all picture, I'd team up with Daryl any day over Rick.

It wrapped everything up it needed to in an exciting way, and left us enough to be excited for what's next.

That's what a season finale is supposed to do.

I agree with Zack. I had a feeling the Gov. would make it and Andrea not, but they had me going for awhile!

Glad to see Hershel, Maggie and Glenn make it!

Now the long, slow wait.

Didn't like that episode, bad season finale. The last Merle episode was much better in my opinion.

Can't believe the Governor didn't get killed, but I'm glad, he's a great villain. That was crazy how he mowed down all his men without batting an eye (lol).

Pretty ****ty send off for Andrea too, especially for a season 1 original. I guess people that hated her got their wish. I thought as a main character she was better than that. That wasn't Laurie Holden, that was the writers ****ing her up. I liked her last lines, basically "I tried to please you, tried to help", sort of worked for both the actual story and the fans. We've seen her in worse situations and she got out of it easily. They clearly just wrote her off.

Then that "battle", hahaha, sort of a joke. Merle had a great redemption last episode but now it's almost like it was for nothing. He could have stayed back and joined the fray and lived. He had so much more potential too. Sorta disappointing.

And man, taking in the elderly from Woodsbury? Huh? Possible Michonne and Rick romance? Come on.

First episode I've ever really been disappointed in, especially with a season finale.

They weren't all elderly on that bus, but were those all the people left in Woodbury? Didn't seem like many. I think the group would've wanted to stay in Woodbury and defend it rather than the prison which has nothing. Hopefully they'll go back and strip it bare of everything there. Too much good stuff to leave behind.

As for Rick and Michonne. Just because they talked nice to one another doesn't mean there's a romance coming, though better her than the young girl taking care of his kid!

Yeah, I think Carl made the right call.
The other kid was weighing his odds and taking too long.
Ah well still got Thrones tonight I won't be disappointed with that.

Yeah, it's probably hard to be disappointed in something that at least will let you see boobies. :lol

They had that at Hot Topic. Made me laugh, almost bought it...but Carl sucked too hard at that point to fathem wearing a shirt of him.

How do you guys enjoy TV at all with all the ****ing ad breaks? Just hearing about it boils my blood.

They sometimes have pretty good commercials, like film trailers and stuff. Also, that's potty time and raiding the fridge time. :)

Back