The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Horror Story comes to mind.

Deadwood, Garret Dillahunt did an amazing job with two fairly important and central characters. S.1 he was Jack McCall who kills Hic****, and than as Heart's representation in S.2. Just knowing how dispicible his henchmen were set up Hearst so well. Easily the best villain on television.

[ame]https://youtu.be/MczAqe_s8AQ[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/UAY0f6tea4k[/ame]

The guy that played Mike on Breaking Bad is a great actor who looks the part and worked with AMC. More realistic than Cranston too. I'm pretty sure he's going to move away from TV and into movies after BB ends it's run.

He was my original thought of casting for him too, but I figured after thinking of Gabriel as Gus, there might be too much "Bad" in the mix there :lol

Am I the only one who thought the character Douglas was a black man? :monkey2

I can see that. I got a bit of a Morgan Freeman vibe at first. But once you see his son its fairly clear he isn't black at that point. The lack of color in this series can make things hard to distinguish at times. But he easily could be cast as black on the show. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

1150325_466681696760501_674100309_n.jpg

You had an almost great Merle arc, but they rushed it, and while that scene worked...it felt wasted. Should've had more of an impact. Kirkman says they will in season 4....so we'll see.

Governor got on my nerves pretty hard once he went from interesting, mysterious some what sympathetic villain, to...well...

walking-dead-governor-shooting-gif.gif

But the thing is, all that stuff you said is fine, but they spent WEEKS following Andrea's character. She brought everything down. It's hard to look past one week's episode when it's dedicated to a character you don't like. And someone who makes the DUMBEST choices. And the fact they never did anything with her because the fans demanded she should die (both in real life, and on the show, mind you).

The show has all the ingredients to make an almost perfect television show...it just ended up with a few morons in the kitchen who ****ed it up with a couple of bad spices. Since the new show runner was responsible for the best episodes of the season, then it could finally work in all the right places.

Also, need some better directors too. That scene with Carl shooting kid was really well made, but it didn't stick to the script, which made Rick's discussion with him not line up to what actually happened. The kid was clearly not listening, and Carl did warn him. What Hershel said made it sound like he didn't warn him at all.

You had an almost great Merle arc, but they rushed it, and while that scene worked...it felt wasted. Should've had more of an impact. Kirkman says they will in season 4....so we'll see.

Governor got on my nerves pretty hard once he went from interesting, mysterious some what sympathetic villain, to...well...

walking-dead-governor-shooting-gif.gif

But the thing is, all that stuff you said is fine, but they spent WEEKS following Andrea's character. She brought everything down. It's hard to look past one week's episode when it's dedicated to a character you don't like. And someone who makes the DUMBEST choices. And the fact they never did anything with her because the fans demanded she should die (both in real life, and on the show, mind you).

The show has all the ingredients to make an almost perfect television show...it just ended up with a few morons in the kitchen who ****ed it up with a couple of bad spices. Since the new show runner was responsible for the best episodes of the season, then it could finally work in all the right places.

Also, need some better directors too. That scene with Carl shooting kid was really well made, but it didn't stick to the script, which made Rick's discussion with him not line up to what actually happened. The kid was clearly not listening, and Carl did warn him. What Hershel said made it sound like he didn't warn him at all.

wrong thread ?

Nevermind I saw your post...

Walking Dead season 3 was good, but it had a very disappointing and just plain lame final episode. It was kind of stupid the way the season ended.
I know some have said it completely made sense and it was great, but I couldn't see it that way.

Back