The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had an almost great Merle arc, but they rushed it, and while that scene worked...it felt wasted. Should've had more of an impact. Kirkman says they will in season 4....so we'll see.

Governor got on my nerves pretty hard once he went from interesting, mysterious some what sympathetic villain, to...well...

walking-dead-governor-shooting-gif.gif

But the thing is, all that stuff you said is fine, but they spent WEEKS following Andrea's character. She brought everything down. It's hard to look past one week's episode when it's dedicated to a character you don't like. And someone who makes the DUMBEST choices. And the fact they never did anything with her because the fans demanded she should die (both in real life, and on the show, mind you).

The show has all the ingredients to make an almost perfect television show...it just ended up with a few morons in the kitchen who ****ed it up with a couple of bad spices. Since the new show runner was responsible for the best episodes of the season, then it could finally work in all the right places.

Also, need some better directors too. That scene with Carl shooting kid was really well made, but it didn't stick to the script, which made Rick's discussion with him not line up to what actually happened. The kid was clearly not listening, and Carl did warn him. What Hershel said made it sound like he didn't warn him at all.

No show has 100% perfect seasons, even less so given "perfect episode" is entirely subjective. That said, there's more win here than loss. When you look back on it, Glen can be blamed for most of the bad, and he's gone.

I really don't like the idea of thinking zombies. Not more than being able to figure out the most basic stuff they already can like a doorknob or step. I don't like the idea of them being able to climb ladders etc.

I really don't like the idea of thinking zombies. Not more than being able to figure out the most basic stuff they already can like a doorknob or step. I don't like the idea of them being able to climb ladders etc.

Neither do I. But I often think back to that first scene in the pilot. Why did the little girl zombie pick up the bear? Just seems inconsistent with everything we've seen. ...so far

Back