InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS isn't getting these distributed to them from InArt. They legally can't.

They're pre-ordering their own from multiple different places and reselling them. I can't imagine they're gonna make much of a profit, if any on these but it certainly helps direct traffic to their website.

They do the same with SHF, Mafex and other imports that can't be sold here in the states but they usually add the resellers tax to those.

InArt is just another import figure they're selling. Nothing has changed. They did add the reseller tax to InArt Supes tho.
I understand all that. But the prices are curious. These are about the same price as ordering from Kit. Doesn't appear to be any profit for BBTS if they are ordering from resellers. Their Superman/Ron and Hermione were jacked up to profit. These are relatively competitive in pricing.

I understand all that. But the prices are curious. These are about the same price as ordering from Kit. Doesn't appear to be any profit for BBTS if they are ordering from resellers. Their Superman/Ron and Hermione were jacked up to profit. These are relatively competitive in pricing.
Some they scalp. Some they don't.

I understand all that.
So why’d you say this 🤔 it sorta came off like you implied they got the global licensing for LOTR and that they were able to directly place an order with INART when they can’t as Mr. Awesome mentioned as well.

Nazgul and Legolas are officially up on Bigbadtoystore. And the price on Legoals ain't crazy like their Ron and Hermione...did InArt get the worldwide license now?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/294672?o=1

I already have my order through Kit. Saves on taxes I agree. I just found it odd that BBTS is able to place an order with InArt with them being in the States. So that's why my question.

Back