The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mask is too high....:lol It doesn't look bad...better than I expected. I am dying for HT's announcement which in reality probably won't come until April after the DCD 13" stuff has had a chance to sell.

Thanks for the pics of Rorschach warlock664 !! Looks like its going to be a winner. I wonder if its going to be the same pattern for the mask or if its going to be different for each figure.. mmmmmmm.

The mask needs to be pulled down. The "arc" at the bottom of the blot should be at the chin level.

The mask needs to be pulled down. The "arc" at the bottom of the blot should be at the chin level.

Well, I honestly haven't futzed with it much yet; wanted to get the pics up ASAP for anyone interested, though apparently it's never a bad time to thread-crap . No good deed go unpunished. :eek:

DSCN0666.jpg

I have em both, but I can't take pics right now. The Comedian is passable if you have the regular.

Manhattan is a MUST GRAB. It looks a lot better than the regular version. And 10X better than the proto pics.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably grab translucent Doc M then. Still not sure on Comedian. I'd like to see in hand pics of the young/unmasked on from someone before I decide on him.

And with the unmasked Rorschachs, is the TRU one beat up and coming with the prison badge and the other one non-beat up and no badge? Or is the badge going to be the only difference? That is kind of a problem (them not showing the figures' faces) if there are different exclusives based on a "spoiler."

Well, I honestly haven't futzed with it much yet; wanted to get the pics up ASAP for anyone interested, though apparently it's never a bad time to thread-crap . No good deed go unpunished. :eek:

Don't get your panties in a bunch. He asked if there was a way to make it look better so I was answering him. No one said anything about your pics being bad or being unthankful....

It looks like the "Prison" Rorschach is in a BVP which is cool since the original version is in a walking pose. I'm wondering if the heads would be easy to swap....I might get two of the Prison and switch the head out.

Here's an ebay pic of the TRU exclusive:

!BN0Fyzw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLl1kKDBJriqMIfVg~~_1.JPG

Funny that the kids store gets the one that's all beat up.

It looks like the "Prison" Rorschach is in a BVP which is cool since the original version is in a walking pose. I'm wondering if the heads would be easy to swap....I might get two of the Prison and switch the head out.

You sure? He looks like he is walking to me.

And I bet the heads would be quite difficult to swap. He doesn't have a ball joint neck so you would probably have to crack the torso open.

I imagine he is in a walking pose... not like DCD to resculpt more than the bare minimum for an exclusive/variant.

Can't tell looking at the boxed pic but you guys are probably right.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. He asked if there was a way to make it look better so I was answering him. No one said anything about your pics being bad or being unthankful....

I guess I should have been clearer, Mike, I wasn't meaning you specifically. I was referring to the fact that the majority of the comments following my post were negative in nature (custom figures looking way better, Hasbro comparisons, etc).
That's fine, I'm not personally insulted, I just get weary of all the negativity at times. Exactly why I tend to not bother posting pics most of the time. I only did so this time because someone had asked, and the figure hasn't really been released yet so there aren't many pics available online.

I think the 1/6 Rorschach looks pretty good for DCD. Especially considering his mask is practical. I like that he's got a full suit, too. I thought they'd skimp out on the jacket.

Warlock, please allow me to demonstrate the concept of "manners" to those who apparently never learned them:

Thank you for taking the time and effort to take the pictures and post them so the rest of us can get a sneak peek at the figures.

Back