The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if you're referring to the 1/4 Museum Quality, if DCD was going to do film versions in this format they'd have done it in TDK already. DC did say that they are interested in maybe going the comic route with their products in the future so we might see a Rorschach in 1/4 way down the line. The popularity of the graphic novel versions has no tie to the film versions.

I don't care if the movie lost its steam, since I've been wanting Hot Toys figs since I read the book, but from a business perspective, it really is a poor move for them to wait so long for an official announcement.

When you get a moment, can you PM me about the Comedian buttons, IJ? Thanks.

I don't care if the movie lost its steam, since I've been wanting Hot Toys figs since I read the book, but from a business perspective, it really is a poor move for them to wait so long for an official announcement.

Have faith Doc, I mean HT did or is going to make Spirit figures and lets face it, the Spirit sucked Deak. :sick

I think they had more than one sculptor between the 3 figures.

The sculpt I'm referring to is The Comedian, but that's all I can say.

Very cool. Can't wait to see these guys. But the delay worries me that the 3 will be the only ones we see and the set will remain incomplete.
Do you happen to know if there's more than 1 Comedian sculpt, Irish?

Anyone here less likely to buy Ror, Com, or NO if they knew that HT won't make a SS, DM, or Ozy?

Back