The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey why does it say a product is "in stock" on their website? Is there a way to order directly from the site or is that just for distributors? Why do they even declare if something is in stock or not?

HT has a brick and mortar store in HK, so "In Stock" means you can walk down to Toyhunters and pick it up. Now for us overseas that just means released.

No doubt bout it, Laurie ;)

I'm looking forward to rorschach and comedian though.

:lol I'm looking most forward to Rorschach, but I think Nite Owl will looked wicked. Hot Toys makes such perfect figures, you just know any Watchmen characters they make will be awesome.

ow about a line of figures based on the graphic novel versions, and not the movie versions! Loved Ozymandias' uniform in the gn, not too fond of it in the movie, reminds me too much of Chris O'Donnell as Robin.

We'll see something from DCD with the comic versions in 1:6 before they would ever come from HT and unless HT snags an Asian Market comic license its a longshot right now because there is a lot of footwork to be done beforehand.

I can't wait to get their offerings from the film though, even if its just three they'll be some of the best figures HT has ever offered.

New HT Newsletter is out... RE5 figures and announcement of WOLVERINE license. Again, no WATCHMEN.

Grrrrrr.

At this point, they really must be waiting for July, or something. :tap

New HT Newsletter is out... RE5 figures and announcement of WOLVERINE license. Again, no WATCHMEN.

Grrrrrr.

At this point, they really must be waiting for July, or something. :tap

They're really testing our patience here... :(

On the other hand, one may say that the longer it takes the better quality (in terms of sculpt, clothes, etc.) they will be. At least that's what I like to think...:D

We'll see... soon I hope...

Grrrrrrrr. :banghead

You would think they would announce at least one of them so that they can release on around the dvd release.

I guarantee you that DCD has given a date when they can announce and that is the HT holdup. I've been patient for years for good Watchmen merchandising I can wait a couple of months for the best 1:6 representations.

I guarantee you that DCD has given a date when they can announce and that is the HT holdup. I've been patient for years for good Watchmen merchandising I can wait a couple of months for the best 1:6 representations.

but there was no hold up for TDK figures, was there?

There absolutely was. HT's TDK figures came out long after the DCD ones. They didn't even announce they officially have the license until after Bats and Joker were released I believe.

Plus, DC Direct had had a lot more of their own WATCHMEN product out there than just the three 1:6 figures.

Back