The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. Can't wait to see these guys. But the delay worries me that the 3 will be the only ones we see and the set will remain incomplete.
Do you happen to know if there's more than 1 Comedian sculpt, Irish?

Anyone here less likely to buy Ror, Com, or NO if they knew that HT won't make a SS, DM, or Ozy?

If they only make Rorschach, Comedian and Nite Owl II, then I would still buy them. Sure, it would be a pity to not have the complete group, but I would still have the complete series of Hot Toys Watchmen figures.

But I really hope they make the other ones too. I really would buy the complete set if they do.

Even if they only release those three, there's no way I would pass them up.

I do really want a Silk Spectre figure since she's my second favorite after Rorschach, and I would like to see Ozymandias and Manhattan, too.

Even if they only release those three, there's no way I would pass them up.

I do really want a Silk Spectre figure since she's my second favorite after Rorschach, and I would like to see Ozymandias and Manhattan, too.

Ozymandias is my least favorite of the six, but I would still buy him if Hot Toys makes him. After all, he's an interesting character. But the other ones are just much cooler.

I would love to see a Silk Spectre and Dr. Manhattan too! Dr. Manhattan could look really cool with a rubber skin body like their Hellboy has.

I would have to say Ozymandias is my least favorite, too. But I love Watchmen so much that the core six would be immediate purchases for me. I would love it if Hot Toys made them all.

I love Silk Spectre/Laurie. I'm dressing as her for Halloween this year.

Well,
seeing HT's Hellboy, you'd think that Manhattan would be simple enough,
it's just the HT Muscular body but in blue, trousers or a suit and a headsculpt!!
Unless they want to make it anatomically correct...

When does Watchmen come out on DVD? Hot Toys might time the release of some of the figures in time for the DVD like they did for the Octopus with The Spirit.

So the comedian is not sculpted by yulli or kojun?

Asides Rorschach, comedian is my most anticipated fig from the line. I hope the head sculpt turns out alright!

I think they had more than one sculptor between the 3 figures.

The sculpt I'm referring to is The Comedian, but that's all I can say.

Well,
seeing HT's Hellboy, you'd think that Manhattan would be simple enough,
it's just the HT Muscular body but in blue, trousers or a suit and a headsculpt!!
Unless they want to make it anatomically correct...

The suit wouldn't work with the rubber body. It is very difficult to dress and undress the rubber body without damage or staining the clothes/body. They'd have to have to seperate Manhattens to get the suit and birthday suit. The suit would just be a standard truetype and the birthday suit on a rubber body.

The suit wouldn't work with the rubber body. It is very difficult to dress and undress the rubber body without damage or staining the clothes/body. They'd have to have to seperate Manhattens to get the suit and birthday suit. The suit would just be a standard truetype and the birthday suit on a rubber body.

Eh, I wouldint display Manhatten with a suit anyways. I would display with the thong..but if they release Manhatten with a birthday suit....meh :monkey5

I don't think I would display Manhattan in a suit, either.

Interesting about The Comedian headsculpt..... Can't wait to see him. I might be looking a bit more forward to Nite Owl, though.

I don't think I would display Manhattan in a suit, either.

Interesting about The Comedian headsculpt..... Can't wait to see him. I might be looking a bit more forward to Nite Owl, though.

No doubt bout it, Laurie ;)

I'm looking forward to rorschach and comedian though.

So the comedian is not sculpted by yulli or kojun?

Asides Rorschach, comedian is my most anticipated fig from the line. I hope the head sculpt turns out alright!

Maybe it was Andy B then? He just mentioned in his andy b sculpt thread that he has been working with Hot Toys for the past few months :D

Andy Bergholtz did some stuff for their TDK line...

Besides, I never said Yulli wasn't doing the WATCHMEN stuff.

I'm hoping that Kojun is in on these as well. His HT work has been fantastic!

There hasn't been a Hot Toys Newsletter AT ALL in almost 2 weeks... and they were having as many as 2-3 a week for a while. I find this interesting.

Back