The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be perfectly honest, I have gone off these already.

Too much other stuff has filled the budget I had for them. Still looking forward to seeing them though.

I agree, call me a fickle fan but collecting is an ongoing hobby. But at this rate it's a non-issue for me. By the time they are announced, I'll probably have my pension:lol

I STILL don't understand what hype has to do with loving a property and wanting collectibles from it. Perhaps this was a blessing for those of you who were only jumping on the bandwagon – you can now go spend your money on the "next big thing." :monkey3

Me? I'm patiently waiting for Hot Toys to deliver. Which they will.

In the meantime, have a laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1R5PhReY5k

:rotfl

Saw the Rorschach 13" figure today for the first time at TRU. Very very underwhelming for $80.00!!!! This would be expensive at $40 IMO. Mask, well...is not good. Why DCD put out this in the first place besides a quick buck..well you guys know! If HT does these they will be great, no doubt. All the Watchmen stuff just sits there on the shelves...
Gary

The Rorschach in the box doesn't help the figure. It looks pretty good once properly futzed with not to mention that the mask isn't on correctly in the box. Not worth $80 but I have no complaints in buying it.

I STILL don't understand what hype has to do with loving a property and wanting collectibles from it. Perhaps this was a blessing for those of you who were only jumping on the bandwagon – you can now go spend your money on the "next big thing." :monkey3

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Echoing crasis and IrishJedi.... collectibles are far too expensive for me to collect for hype. If I don't truly love the property, I don't care to have any collectibles from it. I want my collection to mean more than just the 'next big thing'.

I've fallen very, very hard for Watchmen. It's the hardest I've fallen for something in a while. I just received the Rorschach bust and the figures from series one (plus the Comedian exclusive) for a great deal, and I have classic Silk Spectre and the TRU Rorschach variant. Only need 4 more figures and they will be complete. Once my house has been redecorated I'm going to set up a Watchmen display.

Nice, hey do you have any of those wallscrolls, i saw some on urban-collector and they look sweet. i sent them an email because the dimensions arent shown

I think Has it been confirmed that Hot Toys will be making Watchmen figures !!!!!

Last edited:
and Dave didn't believe that people actually made requests for the ladies in my Sig.
018.gif

I've had more people want me to keep it than purge it so it'll hang out for a while but I've got the next five already designed and at the ready. :lol

and Dave didn't believe that people actually made requests for the ladies in my Sig.
018.gif

I've had more people want me to keep it than purge it so it'll hang out for a while but I've got the next five already designed and at the ready. :lol

I say purge. I don't mind the fake breasts but WAY to skinny for my tastes, I don't like seeing a rib cage.

:lol....I should start a Mike's Signature Discussion group and post all the ones I've had in the past.

Back