The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DC Direct came with a lighter, Hairspray can and grappling gun....I wouldn't call that loaded.

Don't care. I've loved Watchmen since I was 14, hell I tattooed Dr. Manhattan's symbol on my wrist so as long as we get the figures and they are usual HT Quality they are mine.

Since I'm getting a Red X from the attached pic here is it is reuploaded.

rorschach1280x10241.jpg

idk why my pics don't upload properly.....
anyways at the VERY Least, for Nite owl there should be a moonarang, movable goggles, and an unmasked head. At the most it should be all of the above plus snow gear

Snow Gear might be pushing it....even though in the film its just the cape/jacket, guantlets and cowl at the time HT was probably starting this they were probably working off of promotionals which had this as the Snow Owl suit:

watchmen-nite-owl-snow.jpg

Which would have looked like a completely different figure offering at the time. With all of these delays it could have been added but my hopes aren't up too high.

Snow Gear might be pushing it....even though in the film its just the cape/jacket, guantlets and cowl at the time HT was probably starting this they were probably working off of promotionals which had this as the Snow Owl suit:

Which would have looked like a completely different figure offering at the time. With all of these delays it could have been added but my hopes aren't up too high.

The sweet sounds of Hendrix play in my head. :rock

excuse me if I said loaded, I meant to say he was packed with goodies

Okay. Let's get on the same page. DCD Rorschach came with this:

IronSpidey005.jpg

IronSpidey006.jpg

That IS NOT packed with goodies, its minimal accessories. You can't count the detachable Gun as various ones because its one accessory with break apart options like the GI Joe guns.

Sideshow's Cobra Commander who they could have just given his laser pistol and cane and probably gotten away with it came with this:

CobraCommander007.jpg

That IS packed with Goodies.

so he didn't look like that in the film? I can't remember. Hot toys needs to stop working off of promotionals, it is getting them nowhere fast.
By the way I saw Star Trek yesterday, it was AMAZING, I am now a Trekkie

Okay. Let's get on the same page. DCD Rorschach came with this:

IronSpidey005.jpg

IronSpidey006.jpg

That IS NOT packed with goodies, its minimal accessories. You can't count the detachable Gun as various ones because its one accessory with break apart options like the GI Joe guns.

Sideshow's Cobra Commander who they could have just given his laser pistol and cane and probably gotten away with it came with this:

CobraCommander007.jpg

That IS packed with Goodies.

Packed means packaged with goodies... :duh

so he didn't look like that in the film?

No. In the film the cape went over the standard Nite Owl suit with different guantlets and a cowl.

Packed means packaged with goodies... :duh

No. Packed with Goodies means there are a lot of goodies in there. Packaged with goodies means in the package there are goodies in it. Before you throw a "Duh" emoticon up there you might want to make sure everyone understands the lingo you bring to the table.

No. In the film the cape went over the standard Nite Owl suit with different guantlets and a cowl.

No. Packed with Goodies means there are a lot of goodies in there. Packaged with goodies means in the package there are goodies in it. Before you throw a "Duh" emoticon up there you might want to make sure everyone understands the lingo you bring to the table.

no it means packaged. If I meant it like that I would have said PACKED

The amount of gear that CC comes w/ compared to the miniscule amount Rorschach got stuck with is rediculous, especially at the same pricepoint. At least you didn't put the Comedian though, he's $20 more than CC and came with two guns and a mask! :lol

On the subject of Ror though, and mostly before I forget for the hundredth time, this is the killer display stand I got from Cocboloboy. These things really are great!!!

DSC05474.jpg

That's 2am photography folks, go easy on it. :eek:

The amount of gear that CC comes w/ compared to the miniscule amount Rorschach got stuck with is rediculous, especially at the same pricepoint. At least you didn't put the Comedian though, he's $20 more than CC and came with two guns and a mask! :lol

On the subject of Ror though, and mostly before I forget for the hundredth time, this is the killer display stand I got from Cocboloboy. These things really are great!!!

DSC05474.jpg

Looks ood for 2 am where did you get that stand? and also, idk I think maybe one more thing coulded be added to Rorschach. one or two, that is. His journal and a newspaper. I mean, come on, he's Rorschach

First this....
Point is he wasn't loaded...

excuse me if I said loaded, I meant to say he was packed with goodies

Then this....
no it means packaged. If I meant it like that I would have said PACKED

Hurm.....all right. Whatever. Either way hopefully these HT figures will come sooner than later and hopefully they are packed, packaged, loaded, smashed or whatever the hell you want to say with accessories but HT is hit and miss with those.

First this....

Then this....

Hurm.....all right. Whatever. Either way hopefully these HT figures will come sooner than later and hopefully they are packed, packaged, loaded, smashed or whatever the hell you want to say with accessories but HT is hit and miss with those.

I still think DC Direct is pretty good....
for Americans :lol

DSC05474.jpg

That's an awesome display you got there! :rock

And I see you got the score! Do you have the soundtrack too? I only have the soundtrack, really great music on that one too :rock

By the way, where did you get that blood stained smiley button? I thought they wouldn't make that because the smileyface could only be used if it wasn't the main focus of a collectible, because of the rights or something like that?

Back