The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think CD Projekt Red is just saying that to market the game to a wider audience :lol. I guess you can still have a great experience, but it's too bad that the previous two games won't be released on current gen. Just as a heads-up, though: if you ever install Steam, you can pick up Witcher 1 and 2 for dirt cheap, when they're on sale (which happens every like every month), and I bought both of them up combined for $5 last year on the annual summer sale :lol. The good thing is, you don't even need a powerful PC to run Witcher 1, either. It looks so dated, I think even a potato will be able to handle it.

Hopefully someday I buy a PC, I hear steam is amazing and the prices are great.

Do you even use Steam? There are sales on different things every weekend, and there are even select developer sales on some weeks. You don't have to wait for a Summer sale. The Witcher 1 and 2 are frequently on sale, too.

just got mine :)

photowitchgame.JPG

ohhhh screw you !!!! :lol

I probably will do the download purchase.. this thing won't leave my PS4 for a long time.. so I dont have to look and switch discs...

I played around 2 hours and got my first Trophy,it is a very lengthy game .

did notice ocasional fps drops "Not annoying as let's say AC Unity" .. however this is without the Day One Patch which will be online with the official Release date.

Everyone who's skipping Witcher 1 and 2 to play Witcher 3 makes me want to do this...

That+s+it+i+m+out+a+grown+ass+man+just+said_9e746c_4723734.gif

Only pturtle gets a pass, because I know he has been in need of some good PS4 games for a while. But, the rest of you guys... oh-hooo no.

Everyone who's skipping Witcher 1 and 2 to play Witcher 3 makes me want to do this...

Only pturtle gets a pass, because I know he has been in need of some good PS4 games for a while. But, the rest of you guys... oh-hooo no.

ha nice

....however Witcher 1 is quite old and clunky at this stage. I turned it back on the other day and its definitely really showing its age now.

:lol

I'm going to try and see if I can find time to watch the games on YouTube before I start TW3.

I played around 2 hours and got my first Trophy,it is a very lengthy game .

did notice ocasional fps drops "Not annoying as let's say AC Unity" .. however this is without the Day One Patch which will be online with the official Release date.

Do you like the game so far?

Back