The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, I picked up Dragon Age over the weekend and I'll be playing that hopefully until Arkham Knight comes out, than I have Arkham Knight to play, I probably won't get to this until the fall lol

Game looks awesome though.

My giant collectors edition (with statue) for PS4 has arrived!
Nicest collectors edition packaging I've seen. Especially the inner, heavy slipcase box that holds the game and book!

Very happy with the statue. Looks great, even on the shelf next to Hot Toys/Enterbay/Sideshow products.
This is a heavy polystone statue, way above the quality of the cheaper plastic ones we've seen in Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, or Assassins Creed collectors editions!

Last edited:
I won't be playing this one for a while, but Amazon just shipped out my Limited Edition for the PC this afternoon. Pretty late. I wonder if it'll arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:
3 hours in last night.. really really like it.. the sides quests are fantastic .. :) Did not saw much of the game yet but I agree feels a lot like Red Dead.. whats a good thing !

What I do not like that much is.. Gerald voice.. .. way to monoton ...
I dont like the icons and text.. way to small..even on my 60"...'

3 hours in last night.. really really like it.. the sides quests are fantastic .. :) Did not saw much of the game yet but I agree feels a lot like Red Dead.. whats a good thing !

What I do not like that much is.. Gerald voice.. .. way to monoton ...
I dont like the icons and text.. way to small..even on my 60"...'

The Red Dead comparison has me intrigued, I'd think this would get more comparisons to Dragon Age than Red Dead.

I'm a fan of the Dragon Age and Skyrim games, how does this stack up to those? I think Skyrim is as perfect of a game as I've ever played and with all the great reviews this is getting I have high hopes for this game.

I loved skyrim myself... and as for now.. I believe this is better.. those sides quests are really exciting !! More story all over and seams to be more deeper then skyrim.

I would say - go for it. Its a great mix of Red Dead, Skyrim and Assassins creed somehow

I loved skyrim myself... and as for now.. I believe this is better.. those sides quests are really exciting !! More story all over and seams to be more deeper then skyrim.

I would say - go for it. Its a great mix of Red Dead, Skyrim and Assassins creed somehow

Skyrim's world was great, I'd been waiting 20 years for the Elder Scrolls game in the Nord homeland! And it didn't disappoint from that perspective.
But good god the writing and quest lines were boring.

I haven't played this as yet, but I know from Witcher 1, that you have to wait until Geralt completes his sword swing before attempting another one. You can also initiate executions this way. The mechanics are probably completely different in Witcher 3, though... so I'm not sure.

This game looks AMAZING!! My boyfriend and I played for 3 hours last night and we'd often just stop and admire the scenery. Truly gorgeous to watch.

To my PC gaming compatriots: what do you guys think about the graphics downgrade issue?

I haven't played this as yet, but I know from Witcher 1, that you have to wait until Geralt completes his sword swing before attempting another one. You can also initiate executions this way. The mechanics are probably completely different in Witcher 3, though... so I'm not sure.

Yea, I'm kind of overwhelmed at the moment. This game is huge.

man, I picked up Dragon Age over the weekend and I'll be playing that hopefully until Arkham Knight comes out, than I have Arkham Knight to play, I probably won't get to this until the fall lol

Game looks awesome though.

It'll be $40 then I am sure. never huts to wait sometimes. Love DA:I myself

Back