The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly this supports the Dualshock 4 on PC, curious to try it and see

I'm starting to feel like the DS4 is the best controller right now, it feels weird to go back to the Xbox 360 controller on PC

Nice lots of good reviews. I'm new to the series. Would you guys recommend it even if i really don't like RPGs? This looks more an actioner to me

I loved Skyrim.. so I guess I will like this as well

played Dragon Age inquisition? kinda similar ... i say go for it, don't worry.

Never played Dragon age Skyrim or anything like Witcher for that matter tbh. Not a fan of Medieval type fantasy, unless its done super well like Game of Thrones or LOTR.

But this game looks interesting.

it was 10% off on the PS store.. so I added the download ... says playable on the 18th.. so one day before official release ?

Nice lots of good reviews. I'm new to the series. Would you guys recommend it even if i really don't like RPGs? This looks more an actioner to me
Never played Dragon age Skyrim or anything like Witcher for that matter tbh. Not a fan of Medieval type fantasy, unless its done super well like Game of Thrones or LOTR.
But this game looks interesting.

You might want to buy Witcher 2 cheap and have a go first then ....

If you don't like RPGs, have never had any interest in Elder Scrolls (Skyrim) or Dragon Age and don't like medieval fantasy, then Witcher 3 likely ticks every box of things you don't like and don't want to play :D

the game is too long, so many things to do, i don't think i can finish it even by release date
i'm Glad they released the game Patch yesterday, the performance did get better

I dont mind.. will take my time with that game..

any info when pre-download will start on this one ?

the game is too long, so many things to do, i don't think i can finish it even by release date
i'm Glad they released the game Patch yesterday, the performance did get better

Why would you want to finish it by release date?

I'm going to do every side quest in every corner of the map I can find. It'll probably finish the main quest story around Christmas time :D

just put another 9 hours ... still long long way to go .. I did 14% Game completion

now that i played a little more with the game Patched, like i said before the performance did get better but the Frame rate still dips (not as much as before) and it's not annoying (even unpatched it wasn't annoying)

Really want to get this game but honestly I was overwhelmed by the controls in Witcher 2. I'm use to playing Oblivion and Skyrim as my open world RPGs and I felt Witcher 2 took that like 4 steps above.

Is Witcher 3's control system more simplified?

i didn't play the previous witchers game, but i find the controls on the Witcher 3 to be simple ..

very simple to be exact had no troubles what so ever for a first timer of playing a witcher game

i didn't play the previous witchers game, but i find the controls on the Witcher 3 to be simple ..

very simple to be exact had no troubles what so ever for a first timer of playing a witcher game

Cool, that's good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

so tonights tha night if Im correct and the download version should be playable :)

Today i took a look at my Finished Tasks

So far i have Completed 58 Tasks (of Main and Side Missions) ..

let me tell you something, those Side Missions are Unique ! they got their own Plot & Mystery

and i don't think i've reached 50% of the game yet

Back