The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol damn right it would be funny.

I just don't see how Wolvie's healing abilities aren't serious, it only makes it more interesting whenever a new villain pops up with a new plan that can actually kill Wolverine.

Even if he couldn't get killed, that sets up an interesting scenario to torture him like in "The best there is", Death is not the only coercion method.

I can't take a character seriously if he can come back as long as one cell is still alive.

That's....just silly.

Yeah he can't survive nuclear blasts

Except he did, in this movie :wink1:

Couldn't Magneto simply crush his skull? Or better yet: put enough dents in his cranium to make him "special". :lol

Wouldn't kill him, but would make him as you say "Special"

Cut his head off and I doubt he grows a new one.

But you've need an adamantium blade to do it. And technically since his Brain is inside his skull then he'd live, but just his brain :lol

_____

Freezing seems to be the only way mentioned that would work.

Again, how's that silly? He can feel pain and he can die.

Y'know once the Hulk was so mad, Wolverine was chopping his head and Hulk regenerated instantly so the head wouldn't even detach from his body?

I don't call that silly, I call that: Feats of legendary proportions.

I can't take a character seriously if he can come back as long as one cell is still alive.

That's....just silly.

Yeah, that would be taking it to the extremis. :horror

The immortal soap opera aspect of comic book characters can suck the awesomeness out of anything. It usually happens when people run out of ideas while needing to sell a product. Sometimes it can result in something interesting, but by-and-large no.

I wouldn't say Starvation. If his cells regenerate then his muscle and mass can't wither away from lack of nutrition.

Couldn't he cut away some of his muscle and eat that?

Last edited:
Not freezing him per say, but killing him while he's frozen since his metabolism has stopped, hence not regeneration, would kill him, that's the theory I think.

He'd pass out, surely. No oxygen in his blood.

I type into google "can wolverine" and one of the suggestions was can he get drunk.

I remember a comic or movie where a character says he couldn't get drunk, just canmt think of it. Ring any bells with anyone?

He'd pass out, surely. No oxygen in his blood.

I type into google "can wolverine" and one of the suggestions was can he get drunk.

I remember a comic or movie where a character says he couldn't get drunk, just canmt think of it. Ring any bells with anyone?

Captain America: The First Avenger. Just after Bucky "dies".

Wolverine got drunk in Uncanny X-Men Annual #12
He cut off pieces of leg and ate them when he was trapped in ice for 6 months
He survived a blast from Nuke, then villain that kicked off the Civil War event
Adamantium is strong enough to take a direct hit for a nuke
Wolverine was said to have died from really really old age around 3,000yo in the 80s/90s GOTG come
Nick Fury told Wolverine that the reason he was made by the Weapon X program was in case heroes like Capt America went rogue
He can be killed by drowning but it would talk a really long time
His healing factor is must stronger without his adamantium
Without his healing factor the adamantium would kill his, it poisons him.

Last edited:
Captain America: The First Avenger. Just after Bucky "dies".

THANK YOU. I was wondering where i saw that. For some reason i had Hyperion from Squadron Supreme in my head for it.

He'd just heal once he thawed. :lol

Man makes a good point, Adamantium is indestructable.

So once his skeleton thaws it'll start growing back his biological matter. His brain would still be intact inside his Skull

Last edited:
Back