The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man makes a good point, Adamantium is indestructable.

So once his skeleton thaws it'll start groing back his biological matter. His brain woult still be intact inside his Skull

Yeah but to regenerate he needs a cell over his skeleton, if only the skeleton remained, he couldn't regenerate.

In the comics, after the nuke, the only thing left was his skeleton.

The Wolverine was originally supposed to feature Logan (Hugh Jackman) suiting up in his signature Alpha Flight suit from 1975. We now have a look at one of the costumes that was being considered for the movie. The suit consists of a classic yellow and black (not blue) helmet and gloves, and would have tied into the costumes worn in X-Men: First Class.

Gil Brooks from Movieweb.com, got Legacy Effects digital modeler and sculptor Adam Ross, to offer a look at the suit that would have been worn by Hugh Jackman had they decided to include his costume in the movie. Adam Ross has also worked on Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim, RoboCop and Oblivion He made it using of a 3D printer.

Ross says,"This is the costume that I modeled for The Wolverine. It was unused in the final cut of the film. Everything in the box is digitally modeled and 3d printed. There is no cloth or leather used in these parts, but rather texturing added in ZBrush."

59315L.jpg

Oh what could have been. As sweet as it looks I think it would have looked rather stupid on screen.

Looks good to me and with the proper movie magic, I think it could've looked even more awesome on-screen and it would've been my first HT Wolverine figure. Oh well.

The Wolverine was originally supposed to feature Logan (Hugh Jackman) suiting up in his signature Alpha Flight suit from 1975. We now have a look at one of the costumes that was being considered for the movie. The suit consists of a classic yellow and black (not blue) helmet and gloves, and would have tied into the costumes worn in X-Men: First Class.

Gil Brooks from Movieweb.com, got Legacy Effects digital modeler and sculptor Adam Ross, to offer a look at the suit that would have been worn by Hugh Jackman had they decided to include his costume in the movie. Adam Ross has also worked on Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim, RoboCop and Oblivion He made it using of a 3D printer.

Ross says,"This is the costume that I modeled for The Wolverine. It was unused in the final cut of the film. Everything in the box is digitally modeled and 3d printed. There is no cloth or leather used in these parts, but rather texturing added in ZBrush."

59315L.jpg

Oh what could have been. As sweet as it looks I think it would have looked rather stupid on screen.

The mask wouldn't have worked at all.

Wolverine with a mask would've sucked so ****ing hard it's impossible to say in words.

Man of Steel x 1100000000010010010101.

Not necessarily. I think the mask looks good, but we really can't tell what the suit would look like based solely on that folded up model in the box.

^^^That's bad PS for the mask, if this guy can look this good, Jackman can pull it off.

What kind of lunatic does not want Wolverine with his mask?

batman_Vs_wolverine_superpowers_beat_down_Corto_tierra_Freak_Tierrafreak.com.ar.jpg

Me, the non comic fan, AKA not a lunatic like most non comic fans.

That works for what it is. But for a 80 million dollar plus movie...no ****ing way...

Lunatics don't want Wolverine in his suit.

Also, if Batman's suit works, sure as hell Wolverine's will too.

It's just not a complete Wolverine without the suit.

Back