The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Tiny and ripped works better then bulked up for Wolverine on screen. Love the haircut for this one, looks much more natural. Claws don't look like the ****ty cgi Origins ones either. Hoping this turns out well.

I thought Jackman was supposed to bulk up for this one and he looks slimmer than ever.

Well it a profile shot after all. Didn't you see the POW camp set shots?
He's pretty big.
But he probably lost some of his zeal after Aranofsky departed as it was he who pushed Hugh to be bigger.

Doesn't bother me, I only care that Jackman plays him, I just remember interviews saying they thought he was too cut in Origins and wanted bulk this time.

That was just Aranofsky. I know Jackman hated the diet and the frequency of it, so he was probably more than happy to give it up. :lol

Jackman's starting to get up there in years (what's he, in his 40's now?), it's probably getting tougher to pack on the kinda muscle he had in Origins.

And I didnt think Id like the "shorter hair" but it looks pretty cool in that pic.

Look at the vascularity...the striations...the feathers in the muscle...
ALL Kinnnnds of Gainz.....

Actually looks like Wolvie fired up some P90X and Insanity lol

Back