The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

So, Jessica Biel is on to play Viper? Isn't that kind of stomping on marvels turf with them already using Hydra? It must be a weird divide how the characters are usable, I'm actually wondering if some villains could be usable by both studios.

Nope, she had to decline do to scheduling. I think they cast some Russian actress as Viper.

More Logan pics:
temp3717.jpg

I didn't find the last one a complete train wreck like most folks. I have faith until it's time not to have faith :)

Yeah, I pretty much enjoyed the first one as well. It's just how they dropped the ball on Deadpool that put a bad taste in my mouth.

Me too, i never actually thought he'd be Silver :lol Looking good though.

Anyone else surprised that the studio took the character (Wolverine) to the East?

Last edited:

Me too, i never actually thought he'd be Silver :lol Looking good though.

Anyone else surprised that the studio to the characters (Wolverine) to the East?

Not really, no. That was always the plan since Origins, hence the post credits scene. Though, now it's a "reboot" instead of a sequel.

Filming on location this weekend in Sydney. Right along where I work too. They put up temp Japanese signs along the buildings. Not sure if jackman is in town.

In what way is this going to be disconnected from Origins?

With the exception of Jackman, every. :lol

How I understand it is they want to do away with Last Stand and Origins as "continuity." That's why this movie was renamed to just, The Wolverine vs. being X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2. Where it gets confusing is the after credits sequence from Origins set up Japan because that's where everybody wanted to go for the sequel.

With the exception of Jackman, every. :lol

How I understand it is they want to do away with Last Stand and Origins as "continuity." That's why this movie was renamed to just, The Wolverine vs. being X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2. Where it gets confusing is the after credits sequence from Origins set up Japan because that's where everybody wanted to go for the sequel.

The storyline they're borrowing from is some of my favorite for Wolverine. Silver Samurai is great, I'm kind of glad they're distancing themselves from the Origins movie. Wolverine should be an easy money maker for them as long as they stick to a half decent story instead of trying to shoe horn every stupid cameo into a movie like they did Origins. Hopefully this director has some common sense.

Back