The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

I know. But his whole logic is that people hate this one because of the last one.

That's not right. If this movie is good, it will be good despite the last one. But people have the right to be skeptical. They failed hard during the last film...what's really going to set this a part?

I know. But his whole logic is that people hate this one because of the last one.

That's not right. If this movie is good, it will be good despite the last one. But people have the right to be skeptical. They failed hard during the last film...what's really going to set this a part?

It may not be right, but it's still going to happen. Hopefully it won't be the overiding reason people stay away.

Let it be a good film!

It won't happen if the film is good. I promise. People were hounding First Class until it came out...then everyone changed their tune once they saw it.

The X-Men film universe is more convoluted then Christianity.

Why not just reboot the entire thing? FC was great, same with Wolverine's cameo, they should just build from there, instead of having the first three connect to that awful Origins movie, then FC connected to those two (somehow) then this, then the next FC, which seems like a completely different universe. :dunno

Pissin' me off a little bit Fox.

Crap I got it right didn't I. :yess:

I'm dead awake and just got done breaking a mental sweat. :D

Just one sec, gonna go back and spell check. lolz

Forget it, I think I spelled everything right. :lol

TDKR is awesome, that's what I meant to say. :hi5:

:clap:clap:exactly::clap:clap

Why are you guys fighting? Wolverine Origins is a worse movie then the continuity and TDKR put together.

:horror

scannershead.gif

As atrocious as WO was, at least none of the baddies fell down on their own for absolutely no reason. :rotfl

Yeah but, you wouldn't have noticed that if someone didn't put a focus on it. You were most likely in the moment when you saw it. Watching Batman fight, rather then the dude on the corner of the screen.

Origins...there was no moment to be had. You could see the exact point where the sets ended, and the CGI backdrops began. It's a technical failure, as well as cinematically.

One bad extra doesn't ruin a film.

Yeah but, you wouldn't have noticed that if someone didn't put a focus on it. You were most likely in the moment when you saw it. Watching Batman fight, rather then the dude on the corner of the screen.

Origins...there was no moment to be had. You could see the exact point where the sets ended, and the CGI backdrops began. It's a technical failure, as well as cinematically.

One bad extra doesn't ruin a film.

I'm aware one extra does not make a bad movie. :lol

I just wanted to trash TDKR some more

I'm aware you guys aren't fighting. :lol

I just wanted to trash Wolverine some more. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back