The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

This attitude is false, and just plain ol silly. It's like the last ditch effort to "fight" against people who disagree.

Wolverine is a BAD movie. Now, if you like that bad movie, that's fine with me. If you had fun with it, more power to ya. But there is a clear reason why people really hate that film. It lacks a good script, it has really terrible characters, the actual main scene in the film is the least interesting in the entire movie, and not to mention the butchering of a fan favorite character in the most insulting way possible.

Add on the horrendously fake looking soundstage sets, the some mediocre action, and the even lackluster score....the film is just a dull boring mess.

Now you might still enjoy it, despite that. Believe me, I love ****ty movies too. But I can at admit when a film really IS terrible. Once again, and I've said it a bajillion ****ing times, yes, Transformers is terrible. But I like it despite it.

Saying people hate it to hate it doesn't fly because no one does that. If a movie is good, then it's good. Expectations be damned. If all those ****ty movies you mentioned were ACTUALLY good, people would ACTUALLY like them. But they aren't. They're all fairly terrible. If this movie is good, people will make note of it. I promise.

But if it is bad, do not blame it on the fans. Because that's not the case. If they really love something, they don't want it to fail. You think I want Evil Dead to fail? I really want it to be good. I hope it will. I hate the idea of a remake...but if it can blow me away, then that's just dandy.

Dayum for a moment I thought you were talking about The Hobbit. That is exactly how I felt watching it.....:wink1:

Except the Hobbit is a well made film. Only nerds seem to hate it.

It's flawed. But it's well made. Aside from the 48fps thing.

I would buy a HT figure even if the movie stinks. I wish there was a short muscular TT body so he could actually look like Comic book Wolverine next to the other Marvel characters.

The painful memories of that origins POS are still too near. The trailer does nothing for this one either, just looks bland as hell. Deserves a torrent DL at best.

Hot toys ****ed all over the hall of armor from iron man 3 they hit a gold mine.

Sadly i bet your right. Right now it's not even known if they have the license, X-Men get the shaft once again :dunno

Sorry nova but I think silver samuri has as much chance as the lizard being made. If he were joker level then maybe. Lets hope so.

Sorry nova but I think silver samuri has as much chance as b]the lizard[/B] being made. If he were joker level then maybe. Lets hope so.

Only villain from last years big three to not get a figure :(

Same will probably happen this year i bet, Zod, Mandarin, Thor villain, but no Samurai.

Only villain from last years big three to not get a figure :(

Same will probably happen this year i bet, Zod, Mandarin, Thor villain, but no Samurai.

If HTs put out a Lizard figure, I'd probably be more inclined to get the ASM figure. I think it would have some potential, especially with HTs doing it.

Back