The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

The trailer had some hoky moments imo, but nothing that resonated horrible like super zombie from Origins. hopefully this is at least good enough to mop up after that.

It did look hoky, but there were no scenes of characters screaming dramatically into the sky so I think that is a plus. Also no members of the Black Eyed Peas were shown. I think we are already in positive territory with those 2 things.:)

It did look hoky, but there were no scenes of characters screaming dramatically into the sky so I think that is a plus. Also no members of the Black Eyed Peas were shown. I think we are already in positive territory with those 2 things.:)

:lol

Only Hoky moment was the high-paced Bulitt Train sequence imo.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Ok, maybe you're right. :lol

The too thin mold can apply to most actors portraying comic characters. The way certain artist draw characters such as Batman, Punisher, Thor, Superman etc. no mere mortal can rival the physical specimen defined in the comic.....:rotfl

I will concede Jackman is a good foot taller than the comic character but how silly would that look. A little hobbit trolling around fighting go go gadget Samurai :)

The too thin mold can apply to most actors portraying comic characters. The way certain artist draw characters such as Batman, Punisher, Thor, Superman etc. no mere mortal can rival the physical specimen defined in the comic.....:rotfl

I will concede Jackman is a good foot taller than the comic character but how silly would that look. A little hobbit trolling around fighting go go gadget Samurai :)

If we're being technical, he's also too tall to be Logan.

He should be the same height as the Marvel vs Capcom 2 game. :rotfl

gagnam__span.jpg

So i haven't actually read the story this movie is based on so had a Wiki of it.

All of the Key characters look to be involved

Yashida (old man)
Silver Samurai (Harada)
Yukio
Mariko
Viper
Noburo

From the Cinemacon trailer it looks as ths Silver Samurai's power to charge his blade with energy will carry over (at least in the big version of him)
Yukio looks different but looks to serve the same ninja sideskick role.
Viper looks to be different (skin sheading mutant)

Some pics i haven't seen before

wolverine4.jpg

wolvie1.png

Fan poster
The-Wolverine.jpg

So want this poster
Bhldczkcyaas6pc.jpg

Last edited:
Back