The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta use some comic Book logic i guess, doesn't make complete sense but the way i choose to see it his bone claws were removed by Weapon X and replaced with Sharp blades or simpley shaven down and coated, when these were broken and pulled out, his bone claws grew back in there place

Just returned.

Great emotion and character attachment in this movie.

My favorite Superhero movie this summer, easily beats IM3/MOS, no contest, sit the **** down IM3/MOS.

I didn't find anything boring

8.5/10.

Wow really? That is awesome. Really want to see it.

Concerning the ending what i hope for the future of the character.

At the end he's accepted that he's a mutant killing machine a soldeir, but one that fights for a good cause (protecting Mariko), hopefully he continues on from this and doesn't revert to questioning who he is anymore.

The journey taken by Stark in IM2 & IM3 is essentially the same 'growing as a person' theme the first movie did, he takes a step back at the beggining of each of those and repeats that step forward. Wolverine has done the same, Hopefully he takes another step forward rather than going back and retaking the same step.

Just returned.

Great emotion and character attachment in this movie.

My favorite Superhero movie this summer, easily beats IM3/MOS, no contest, sit the **** down IM3/MOS.

I didn't find anything boring

8.5/10.

You left out the part about the good sex with the wife after the movie when you got home because she was pretending to be with Hugh:lol

Concerning the ending what i hope for the future of the character.

At the end he's accepted that he's a mutant killing machine a soldeir, but one that fights for a good cause (protecting Mariko), hopefully he continues on from this and doesn't revert to questioning who he is anymore.

The journey taken by Stark in IM2 & IM3 is essentially the same 'growing as a person' theme the first movie did, he takes a step back at the beggining of each of those and repeats that step forward. Wolverine has done the same, Hopefully he takes another step forward rather than going back and retaking the same step.

Makes sense.

Better than Pac Rim, I'll say that much. :dance

Christ, I don't even remember this movie. So no. :lol

But still. It was a good movie. There was nothing really to complain about other then maybe the shaky fight scenes. But it wasn't too bad.

I do hope this does well. It's so non offensive, and competently made.

But that end credits scene was really, really cool. It got me actually excited for Days of Future Past.

Family is gone until bedtime...I want to tke the opportunity to go see the film. But it is Friday and opening day on a movie that I expect to be popular.

I might just wait.

Probably third best for me.

Though it doesn't feel right to compare them since the X-Men movies are team movies (even if wolvie is featured alot) and are quite different movies from this.

Among solo superhero movies it's probably about 6th overall for me.

Last edited:
Back