The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there ever been F-bombs in the comics? I find it interesting that they curse in these films now. Seems to be the in-thing at the moment, like M saying **** in Skyfall. Hey I don't mind it, just wondering.

For those asking about his bone/adamantium claws...
The bone claws were never gone. They were simply coated with the metal like the rest of his skeleton. They showed the bone inside the metal when SS chopped them off. The bones, being a biological part of Wolverine, grew back after a short time with just stumps of the metal ones at the base of the claws.

The only part that doesnt make sense is the shape of the metal claws to begin with. They should have simply been shaped like the bone claws because the bonding process just coated his skeleton. For theatrical reason, they made them sharp blades instead.

When it comes to the comics, when wolverine was first created, his claws were just weapons housed in his gloves and not a part of him and as far as I can tell, they never explained the "blade" shape once they made it known that he had bone claws originally...

^ The bone ones yeah but the Adamantium ar thing and could bunch together in his forearm.

For those asking about his bone/adamantium claws...
The bone claws were never gone. They were simply coated with the metal like the rest of his skeleton. They showed the bone inside the metal when SS chopped them off. The bones, being a biological part of Wolverine, grew back after a short time with just stumps of the metal ones at the base of the claws.

The only part that doesnt make sense is the shape of the metal claws to begin with. They should have simply been shaped like the bone claws because the bonding process just coated his skeleton. For theatrical reason, they made them sharp blades instead.

When it comes to the comics, when wolverine was first created, his claws were just weapons housed in his gloves and not a part of him and as far as I can tell, they never explained the "blade" shape once they made it known that he had bone claws originally...

And the'yve changed in the comics too, in Origin they were like in the movie, cylindrical, but after Magneto ripped his adamantium away his they were blade-like, ridged and curved.

I've been racking my brain to find this comic that i've got in my head, maybe some of you will know.

Logan is in street clothes, he's in Japan or some oriental downtown city, he has sharp and curved bone claws and uses them to break through walls of a cheap apartment building. he also uses a red motorycle and drives through the building or possibly in the street i can't recall.

I just wish the movie didn't end with Wolverine fighting pixels. The other fight was far more thrilling.

I probably shouldn't even be in here at this point since I'm not seeing this until tomorrow, but I was really hopin this would almost come down to Logan against Samurai in an almost Kill Bill style (Bride vs Oren) style finale. After all on the commercial hes got the scene where hes surrounded by ninja kinda like the crazy 88's scene.

Prepare to be disappointed.

I DENY THEE!

I'm too excited to even think about lowering my expectations, and my wife...well its a Hugh Jackman flick, so shes pumped up as well. :lol

Besides the commercial says this is the Wolverine I've been waiting for.

dont listen to the nay sayers lol you'll like/love it.

Is it 100% comic accurate? No

Is any super hero movie? No

Is this one really well done? Yes

Is this the best we've seen of Wolverine? Absolutely!!!

Back