The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She could only see

the death of people. She saw Wolverine die on the table but his healing factor brought him back, and she didn't see Yashidas death because he didn't die. No plots hole there which was good
Didn't she think it was a bit odd when she had a vision of

her adoptive grandfather tumbling off a cliff in a giant robot samurai suit?

I hope the events of DOFP doesn't nullify the events of this and X1 & X2 but instead splinters off into an alternate timeline for the XFC team.

I've love to see a sequel to this with Wolverine and Yukio set before DOFP

I hope the events of DOFP doesn't nullify the events of this and X1 & X2 but instead splinters off into an alternate timeline for the XFC team.

I've love to see a sequel to this with Wolverine and Yukio set before DOFP

As much as I love the Fox X-Men series, it would be awesome if we somehow got an alternate timeline with McAvoy and Fassbender playing Charles and Erik, with the original Cyclops, Ice Man, Marvel Girl, Angel and Beast team.

If you had told me in April that this movie would be the best superhero movie this summer I would've laughed at you, called you an *** and said your cat smelled of cheese.

Last edited:
Viper was awful.

The score was not memorable.

Overall, a 6/10 for me. I was really let down because the last Wolverine movie was much better IMO.

The credit scene was the best part of this one.

Just got back from seeing it. Yes, yes, YES, this is the Wolverine movie I've been waiting for. Truest movie yet to Wolverines character. I think the only thing that could have been better would be to give it an R rating and be a little more visual with the violence. I understand why they do that though. If you are a Wolverine fan do yourself a favor and go see this movie.

ETA Also saw a preview for Riddick. Looks bad ***.

Back