The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Tough Enough elimination and good bye, Mickael. :wave

Didn't like that guy in the slightest. And props to Ryan for stepping up, when push comes to shove. Now, he just needs to use that to stay out of the bottom three. He doesn't have too many chances left, IMO.

Didn't see this beat-down coming. R-Truth has gone to the Dark Side. :(

R-Truth did steal the show though. :lol

The Michael Cole thing is old and beyond silly at this point. I got bored with Raw and turned it off after that.

For those of you that have WWE 24/7, though, there is an awesome round table discussion on wrestling in Canada with Bret Hart, Pat Patterson, Michael P.S. Hayes, JR, and Mean Gene as the host. Basically 90% of the discussion is about Bret Hart, his family, legacy, etc. Which is a good thing.

The Michael Cole thing is old and beyond silly at this point. I got bored with Raw and turned it off after that.

For those of you that have WWE 24/7, though, there is an awesome round table discussion on wrestling in Canada with Bret Hart, Pat Patterson, Michael P.S. Hayes, JR, and Mean Gene as the host. Basically 90% of the discussion is about Bret Hart, his family, legacy, etc. Which is a good thing.

You're not missing a thing. If I could find something better on, I would turn it off myself. I'm just hoping the Orton/Punk match will redeem something tonight.

Disappointing RAW after a decent one last week.

-The Michael Cole thing has to stop. The guy is beyond annoying and this feud has to end at this PPV

-What the heck did they do to Dolph Ziggler? He didn't need to be repackaged. His new haircut looks too cookie cutter. His old style made him a stand out among the rest.

-Awesome Kong should be debuting soon. Supposedly her character will be called "Kharma."

Before anyone freaks out, rumours of The Rocks death are false. As per his facebook page, Rocks alive and well and Bringin it 24/7!

The Rock supposedly ate Jeff Goldblum for dinner.....I read it online so it must be the R (rated) Truth.

Back