The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smackdown needed someone to replace Edge and I didn't see Christian on anyone else really stepping up to the plate. Edge really knew how to involve everyone in the arena.

Glad they threw Cena back on RAW cause I really didn't want to see Cena vs. Orton XXXXXXX again....

Urn.jpg

old skool !

I missed the first 5 mins. or so, but didn't Rima go home last week??? I'm just realizing this now. :lol

I was surprised at McMahon's earnestness at the end. Probably an attempt to appeal to Rock's sentimentality and ego in order to get him to show up for RAW more often.

Cena/Miz match was really, really good. Main event PPV-level good. Miz deserves what he's received in being a main event bad guy. I remember years ago when he beat Benoit and I about flipped out at how ridiculous it was. He's come quite a ways.

It was a good episode of RAW overall. Better than most.

For the last couple weeks I keep on thinking who is that guy and it's Ziggler. :lol

That change a couple weeks ago I'm still not used too. :slap

I think Ziggler looking less ridiculous could be a blessing or a curse. On the one hand, with the stupid hair, he kind of always struck me as a goofball. And the Miz got successful after he lost his stupid mohawk thing. But, like you say, he is less distinctive now and maybe easier to ignore.

He's got size, and the look, good in-ring skills, and decent mike abilities, so I think he could be a solid mid-card title contender for the foreseeable future anyway.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. That long blonde greasy hair was his trademark.

Oh, and that Kharma chick is gross. :lecture

Yeah I didn't mind Zigglers hair, what was a bit naff for me was his tights, leopard print? :lol Can't wait to watch RAW this weekend. It sounds good!

This is the best thing that could have happened to Orton, IMO, and if I were a fan, I would be happy. He'll be champ within a few months.
Well crap. I thought they would let Christian hold the title for a few weeks, anyway. I feel really bad for him.

I hope all the WWE rasslers are learning an important lesson--do your steroids or go home.

His figures have skyrocket on ebay today even the new ones.I know that cause I collect pretty much anything in toy form of him. He was my favorite wrestler of all time and a big part of my childhood memories as a kid of the 80's.I always loved seeing him on the Saturday wwf TV shows.

R.I.P Randy Poffo

Can't believe they let Jerimiah go tonight. Only one who was something different IMO.

I wasn't too surprised as he was too green and made too many mistakes to win. I don't see "Silent Rage" winning next week at all but Luke is a cocky prick so I would love to see him lose.

I am sure Jerimiah, Martin and whoever loses next week will get some sort of developmental deals as they showed some promise especially Martin.

Luke Robinson should win the whole thing...

Andy was already in WWE developmental as "Kevin Hackman" in FCW. The guy has been a disappointment throughout the whole season. If size wasn't such a factor, then he should've been out weeks ago when Stone Cold had his chance to cut him from the competition.

Back