The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised that Andy won Tough Enough. But I'm sure we'll see Luke, Martin and especially Jeremiah who got a huge pop from the crowd last night.

I was surprised that Jeremiah didn't make it to the final two. I thought he had the most charisma, drive, and potential to put on good matches. But he didn't perform as well as he needed to come crunch time I guess. Plus, WWE isn't exactly the place where a small man can go and thrive. Seems like whenever they need a guy to "work" with another, lesser wrestler, they stick Jack Swagger in the ring instead of any number of smaller guys who could do as well of if not a better job.

I'm glad Andy won over Luke, though. Luke was really annoying to me.

I was surprised Andy won as last week I said he had no chance to win. :slap

I think that Luke might have been made an example of to try and knock his attitude down a notch. I also think his attitude about wanting the party/rock and roll lifestyle and fame might have helped do him in.

I was surprised that Jeremiah didn't make it to the final two. I thought he had the most charisma, drive, and potential to put on good matches. But he didn't perform as well as he needed to come crunch time I guess. Plus, WWE isn't exactly the place where a small man can go and thrive. Seems like whenever they need a guy to "work" with another, lesser wrestler, they stick Jack Swagger in the ring instead of any number of smaller guys who could do as well of if not a better job.

I'm glad Andy won over Luke, though. Luke was really annoying to me.

Yeah he was way too conceited and just a ******. He's a good athlete but he had a lot of nerve comparing himself to Ric Flair and Muhammad Ali. But what really rubbed me the wrong way is when Martin beat him in a skills challenge and Luke didn't even have the decency to shake his hand like a man and show some sportsmanship. He was just a loud mouth frat boy looking for a huge party; but, Jerry Lawler said it best that the WWE is no party. I'm glad he was humbled and taken down a few pegs by losing to Andy.

Did anyone see the end of RAW tonight?!?!?

Something tells me that was NOT scripted.

Anyone has have that feeling? They cut Punk's mic, then cut the feed adrubtly. No warning. No nothing. I was thinking his rant about McMahon was getting a little personal. I read about some rumored bad blood a while back. Maybe this was evidence of it? I'm not sure, but they definitely have me guessing here.

Reading some of the blogs now. All of us think the same thing. If that was scripted, Punk deserves as Oscar. :lol. There's NO WAY McMahon and writers would approve of that rant at the end. Way too much dirty laundry being aired tonight.

Damn, I missed it. What was the gist of it? Sucks if Punk is getting himself booted off TV. He's the best thing about WWE right now. . .and if he goes to TNA. . .ugh. Can't imagine him going back to ROH, but if he did, I would start buying their DVDs again.

This is the first part of it...doesn't go all the way to where his mic got cut.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swhuXu-5quw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swhuXu-5quw[/ame]

Here's a "transcript" of the rest of it.

Yet no matter how many times he has proven it, he is not on the lovely little collector cups, he's not on the cover of the program, he's barely promoted, he doesn't get to be in movies, he certainly not on any crappy programs on USA Network. He isn't on the poster for Wrestlemania, he isn't on the signature that's produced at the start of the show. He's not on Conan O'Brien, he isn't on Jimmy Fallon. Punk says that he should be.

He says that this isn't sour grapes. The fact that Dwayne is in the main event of Wrestlemania next year and he isn't makes Punk sick. Punk wants everyone who was cheering him to know that they are the biggest part of him leaving as anyone else.

Punk says that they are sipping out of those collector cups, buy those programs that his face isn't on the cover of. Then at five in the morning, at the airport, you shove it in my face for an autograph so you can sell it on eBay because you are too lazy to get a real job.

Punk says that he is leaving with the WWE Championship on the 17th. Who knows, maybe I'll defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Maybe I'll go back to Ring of Honor. Hey Colt Cabana, how ya doing.

Punk says that he is leaving because of the people. After he is gone, they are going to continue to pour money into this company. Punk says that he is just a spoke on the wheel and the wheel is going to keep on turning and he understands that.

Vince McMahon is going to make money despite himself. Vince is a millionaire who should be a billionaire. He says that it is because he surrounds himself with glad handing, nonsensical, (word was omitted, but sounded a lot like *****), yes men like John Laurinaitis who is going to tell him everything that he wants to hear.

Maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon is dead, but the fact is that it's gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon. We do this whole bully campaign . . .

At this point Punk's mic is turned off and he gestures about being silenced by the WWE and then they go to credits.

Last edited:
Was there more? I read he said something about Vince dying and HHH & Steph making WWE worse :lol

:lol

Nice. Hope it was a shoot, would make it that much better.

Probably wasnt though, not all of it anyway.

I think it's a work. Pretty awesome and believable, though. He speaks the truth. Wrestling is often at its best when it effectively blurs those lines. Maybe he's setting himself up for a hiatus from wrestling.

Funny I was watching some Colt Cabana videos on Youtube earlier today. The fact that that man wasn't given a genuine shot at WWE fame is criminal.

Hard to tell if it was a shoot or a work after reading these comments by SCSA and Tazz. Either way I liked it

Steve Austin: @CMPunk just melted my 52 inch TV with a scorching hot promo...delivery, content, and attitude...one of the best promos I've ever seen.

Tazz: Punk did a great job & I always liked him when we were in wwe together and his work! But I must say... There r many of us who were NEVER pushed to the level Punk was & were NEVER allowed to shoot like that, he's lucky he was allowed to do that

Back