The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
344126077.jpg

Yeah bring back those ice cream bars. I use to like those back in the day and I would like for my young son to enjoy them to.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Pretty much...you will have to watch Raw tomorrow for the fall out!!

This should be good. I didn't think Punk would walk away with belt. Looking forward to it and thanks for the heads up on the results. Much appreciated. :rock

WHA?!?!?!?
Kind of negating the use of spoilers in Natrix's post, but. . . :lol

Awesome news. I guess Cena's "fired." Oh, well. Good luck in whatever he's gonna do with his life now that he can no longer ever wrestle in the WWE :rolleyes:

I look forward to tomorrow night's Raw Is War. On a slightly related note, I just noticed this was for sale last week:

https://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=452

It's got a disc with all 3 of the "4 STAR" Samoa Joe/CM Punk ROH title matches from back in the day.

Last edited:
Kind of negating the use of spoilers in Natrix's post, but. . . :lol

Awesome news. I guess Cena's "fired." Oh, well. Good luck in whatever he's gonna do with his life now that he can no longer ever wrestle in the WWE :rolleyes:

I look forward to tomorrow night's Raw Is War. On a slightly related note, I just noticed this was for sale last week:

https://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=452

It's got a disc with all 3 of the "4 STAR" Samoa Joe/CM Punk ROH title matches from back in the day.

Oh, crap!!!! :slap :slap :slap :lol

Long day. Adding spoiler tags now.

Edit: Fixed

this may sound like a disastrous idea but the ultimate warrior should make a comeback to the wwe

He's headlining Wrestlemania this year. Wouldn't worry too much. :lol

Which reminds me....buying my tickets today. Go-time soon.

And yeah, I'm Batman.

Last nights Money In The Bank PPV was the best WWE PPV that I've seen in years....The Punk/Cena match was nothing short of perfect and proves that WWE can do some great stuff if they try. Even the Orton/Christian match was better than I expected.

When John Cena came out the Chicago crowds intense boos almost busted our eardrums since I put it on surround sound. I've been watching wrestling since the 80's and not even the biggest heels in pro-wrestling history got deep boos like that. Those boos came from deep within the gut.

Last nights Money In The Bank PPV was the best WWE PPV that I've seen in years....The Punk/Cena match was nothing short of perfect and proves that WWE can do some great stuff if they try. Even the Orton/Christian match was better than I expected.
I'm gonna have to watch that when it comes on DVD (can't justify buying PPVs anymore).
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm gonna have to watch that when it comes on DVD (can't justify buying PPVs anymore).
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm going to pick up the MITB PPV when it hits Blu Ray. I really think it was a better PPV than this years Wrestlemania. The crowd was white hot and the whole show had this energy getting behind Chicago's own CM Punk.

TMZ posted pics of Punk celebrating with Ace Steel and Colt Cabana. In one pic, Punk put the Spinner Belt in the fridge and snapped a quick shot...

https://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cm_punks_party_pictures#tab=most_recent

I agree with your points in the spoilers...

Kind of a lackluster beginning to Raw tonight. I was hoping for a bit more from McMahon. I guess we'll see how the night progresses, but it seems like the same old ____ right now.

Back