Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that Ron Wood has cancer and that Val Kilmer seems to be losing the battle with his. :(

Wow Ween thanks for that bummer of news.....

Coupon special week at my local grocery......man I hate those people....take 20 minutes to check out arguing over 20 cents...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let out a nice juicy stinky fart. That will cause em to disperse.

giphy.gif

Banal conversations I'm forced to listen to in my office.

Right now, I can hear someone talking about their bathroom remodel and whatever drama is involved with that. Whatever happened to people just getting **** done without it being a huge convoluted ordeal? I guess then they wouldn't have anything to talk about or post on FB so people go, "OMG, I can't believe you had to go through that," or "You're so brave. Not many people could have handled getting the wrong tile and then deal with getting it replaced."

Let out a nice juicy stinky fart. That will cause em to disperse.

giphy.gif

One of the women beat me to it... it smells like ****.

Right now, I can hear someone talking about their bathroom remodel and whatever drama is involved with that. Whatever happened to people just getting **** done without it being a huge convoluted ordeal? I guess then they wouldn't have anything to talk about or post on FB so people go, "OMG, I can't believe you had to go through that," or "You're so brave. Not many people could have handled getting the wrong tile and then deal with getting it replaced."

I really couldn't care less about any of my coworkers and their personal lives... but I'm forced to listen. I have to blast my headphones to try and smother it out. A lot of the time, I'm the only one sitting here working.

I'd rather have John Doe vomit on me, then hear about who's getting their nails done, who's going down the shore and who go into a fight in the neighborhood.

Speaking of vomit ....

I just heard my cat vomit from down the hall. I hate the sound more than cleaning up after the bugger.

On a "good" note, I heard a "splat" sound so at least the cat had the decency to puke on the tile. Makes clean up a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of vomit ....

I just heard my cat vomit from down the hall. I hate the sound more than cleaning up after the bugger.

On a "good" note, I heard a "splat" sound so at least the cat had the decency to puke on the tile. Makes clean up a breeze.

Usually cats are jerks and go right for the carpet..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you buy a pricey comic a few weeks before a con and the artist cancels two days out

What's going on with Google? :dunno

Edit: Oh okay. So, it's about Google firing an employee, who sent out a letter which critiqued the company's attempts of promoting diversity in the workplace. Stuff like that usually happens in corporate, and companies won't hesitate to can someone who dares to question the "group think" mentality that's being encouraged by the higher ups.

Last edited:
Back