Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I think that's the impression many on here had long before this. :lol

Yeah, that's nothing new. :lol

But ____ any idiots who expect you to perjure yourself because they're too ____ing cheap to pony up what's right and owed, stripping sellers of any protection. It's cheap and it's selfish.

People who just try to put you down. Whether it's by making you feel bad that you don't have as much as they do (and by blatantly pointing it out) or by rubbing other things in, or just being douchey in general.

And yes, you are a member of this forum, and no, I don't really like you.

The rest of you, I love...mostly.

People who just try to put you down. Whether it's by making you feel bad that you don't have as much as they do (and by blatantly pointing it out) or by rubbing other things in, or just being douchey in general.

I have one of those, maybe 2. No, neither of them are Nam. :D

Details! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I have one of those, maybe 2. No, neither of them are Nam. :D

:confused: Say what?! :cuckoo:

:mad:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Q9ZEdOLSE[/ame]

spilled+the+beans.jpg

Back