Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate having to be scared to open a new figure or statue because of QC issues. Sure takes away from the excitment! :mad:

You should stop buying those Medicom figures.:monkey3

I hate waking up with a hangover when I don't even drink! :doh

This is simply proof that you need to start drinking. Everyone knows that if you wake up with a hangover...the best way to get rid of it is to start drinking again.:)

Seriously, though. I sometimes have this happen to me. I am pretty sure that it is deprivation of oxygen to the brain (in my case) as it usually happens when I sleep breathing through my nose when it is stuffed up as it gets with a cold.

Sucks, though as it is nearly exactly like an alcohol hangover.

l got an infraction for threatning Quiggle for saying "l wont send you the news paper you wan't, l will send you a brown box instead that might have a ticking noise coming from it" and got an infraction, wow obviously that's a joke. Quiggle should get an fraction or be banned with his stupid dumb threads and posts, but no:cuckoo:

l got an infraction for threatning Quiggle for saying "l wont send you the news paper you wan't, l will send you a brown box instead that might have a ticking noise coming from it" and got an infraction, wow obviously that's a joke. Quiggle should get an fraction or be banned with his stupid dumb threads and posts, but no:cuckoo:

You don't see that as being remotely inappropriate? :dunno

Infractions, pfft. The forum rules are pretty clear, cop it on the chin and move on. In this day and age jokes like that are dynamite. Er, er, I mean...

I hate having to be scared to open a new figure or statue because of QC issues. Sure takes away from the excitment! :mad:

This happens to me all the time when I open a new Hot Toys figure! In fact just to open the box takes me 5 minutes because I don't want to damage the flaps :slap

l also hate people on their facebook pages always making stupid gang/hand signs with their hands in every picture. Just pose for your pic without making some stupid sign with your hands.

I hate when you get a PM on an item you're looking for asking what you're willing to pay instead of telling me what you're wanting to get.

Back